They say the best things in life are free, but if repackaged properly, even the best can get better. The Weeknd gathered up his trio of free 2011 mixtapes, added a few new tracks and in November served fans with Trilogy. Now the Canadian singer/songwriter has a gold plaque for all of his notable work. READ MORE
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Powerfest 2015 DAM CAM [Photos]
- Can You Spot A Baby Bump? Beyonce Cuddles Up With Jay Z In New Photo Amid Pregnancy Rumors
- Real Life Drama Between Taraji Henson & Terrence Howard? Her Camp Addresses The Rumors
- 5 Things Men Want Women To Wear
- Lebron James Speaks out on Violence in Cleveland