They say the best things in life are free, but if repackaged properly, even the best can get better. The Weeknd gathered up his trio of free 2011 mixtapes, added a few new tracks and in November served fans with Trilogy. Now the Canadian singer/songwriter has a gold plaque for all of his notable work. READ MORE
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- KENDRICK’S $20,000 CASH JACKPOT!
- #WordEyeHeard: Is Cardale Jones Entering the Draft or Nah?
- Kylie Gives An Update On Her Relationship With Tyga Amid A$AP Rocky Rebound Rumors
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Did Adele Really Turn Down A Collab Request From Beyonce? Here’s Her Answer…