They say the best things in life are free, but if repackaged properly, even the best can get better. The Weeknd gathered up his trio of free 2011 mixtapes, added a few new tracks and in November served fans with Trilogy. Now the Canadian singer/songwriter has a gold plaque for all of his notable work. READ MORE
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- The 16th Annual Power 1075 Anniversary Party [PHOTOS]
- Actor Jason Weaver Blasts ‘Coon’ Celebrations Of Lil Boosie’s Release
- NICKI PUTS OUT SHOWER PICTURES AND THE INTERNET IS GOING NUTZO!!!!!
- The Best Local Music Will Be Heard On The Radio!!!
- Be A Special Guest On The Any Given Sunday Show!