They say the best things in life are free, but if repackaged properly, even the best can get better. The Weeknd gathered up his trio of free 2011 mixtapes, added a few new tracks and in November served fans with Trilogy. Now the Canadian singer/songwriter has a gold plaque for all of his notable work. READ MORE
- Enter To Win The Ultimate Family Experience!
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video
- Zendaya Snatches Off Her Wig & Reveals The Greatest Moment In Every Weave Wearer’s Day
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- Stone Soul Picnic 2015 FAM CAM! [PHOTOS]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!