They say the best things in life are free, but if repackaged properly, even the best can get better. The Weeknd gathered up his trio of free 2011 mixtapes, added a few new tracks and in November served fans with Trilogy. Now the Canadian singer/songwriter has a gold plaque for all of his notable work. READ MORE
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- Kanye West’s $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador Crashes The Gates Of Kardashian
- Mike Tyson Gets His Own Animated Series On Adult Swim
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement
- EXCLUSIVE: Ray J Talks Kim K, Says "Can We Do That Again?" [Exclusive Interview]
- Kanye West Spazzes Out…Again [Video]