Hip-Hop’s presence in the reality TV sphere has increased exponentially over the past year with the popularity of shows like VH1′s “Love & Hip Hop” but the latest reality series to feature a rap artist isn’t being received so well. Fans are already boycotting Shawty Lo’s Oxygen show “All My Babies’ Mamas” which features his 11 children and 10 baby mamas, but the Atlanta rapper tells MTV News that he takes care of his family, so what’s the issue?READ MORE
- CHECK OUT POWER 107.5'S STREET HEAT!
- BREAKING NEWS: KIM K GIVES NATURAL BIRTH TO BABY GIRL
- 2 Chainz: “I Was Shot At..Bullet Fragments Were In My Hair” [INTERVIEW]
- Child Shot As East Side Festival Erupts In Gunfire
- Jay-Z Releasing “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Album July 4th [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Headbutt Photos Surfaced!