Comedians are part of a very special fraternity. It takes unique skill to draw upon the world’s problems (as well as their own) to illicit a laugh. In recent months comedian Katt Williams has been on a one man arrest spree leading many to speculate about his mental state.
Marlon Wayans, who aspires to play once troubled comedian Richard Pryor, can understand more than anyone what Katt is going through. While discussing his new film “A Haunted House” and upcoming shows, TheUrbanDaily asked him what advice he’d offer his friend and peer Katt Williams.
“I love Katt, Katt’s a friend,” Marlon tells TheUrbanDaily.com.”Part of me doesn’t want to give him advice. Because the way he jumped up and hit that Target employee [was funny].”
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Frank Ocean “Chris Brown Jumped Me”
- Pusha T & Wale Join Forces On “Only You Can Tell It” [NEW MUSIC]
- Power Links: Chris Brown Frank Ocean Fight, Rick Ross Victim Of Drive By, And More Hot Topics
- Will.i.am Debuts ‘Scream & Shout (Remix)’ Ft. Diddy, Hit-Boy, Waka, Lil Wayne, Britney Spears
- Update: Chris Brown Addresses Frank Ocean Fight