After months of rehearsals, and weeks of anticipation, Beyonce took to the Super Bowl XLVII stage tore down the halftime show with a performance that featured some of her biggest hits and her fellow Destiny’s Childmembers.
Beyonce set things off with “Love On Top” before easing into “Crazy In Love” and so much more. In the middle of her performance, she brought out Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for “Bootylicious” and “Independent Women.”
Then, she, Kelly, and Michelle sang “Single Ladies” before Beyonce went solo to finish the song out with the unforgettable choreography. Bey closed it out with a powerful performance of “Halo.” Check out the entire showing below.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Drake And ‘Fresh Prince’ Actress Tatyana Ali Cozy Up At Birthday Party
- Who Is Lil Wayne’s Super Bowl Pick?
- Beyonce Finally Speaks and Sings Anthem LIVE: ‘I decided To Lip Sync Because…. and I am PROUD of it!”
- BEYONCE SAY – TAKE THAT!!! ANY QUESTIONS?
- [Update] Rick Ross Shooting: 911 Call Released “Oh My God, They’re Turning Around & Coming Back…”