Meet Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithole, both 27 of Africa. They just made history as the first legal gay African wedding. The two were wished well by friends, family and many onlookers at the traditional African wedding.
In an interview at the ceremony, Mr Modisane said the wedding went “against the idea that being gay isn’t African. Being gay is as African as being black.”
Check out video of the wedding:
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- FLY AWAY AND SEE RIHANNA IN NEW YORK
- Power Hot Topics: Jay & Bey Investigated, Ray J “I Hit It 1st” Song,
- Florida Representatives Call For Investigation Into Jay-Z, Beyonce Anniversary Trip To Cuba
- Katt Williams Says Kevin Hart Is In The Illuminati! [VIDEO]
- Clip Of The Day: Brutus The Buckeye Gets Hit Hard In A Football Game [VIDEO]