“A former crack cocaine multi-millionaire drug dealer, known as “Freeway Ricky Ross,” is suing a successful rap artist who, he says stole his name and image to make millions of his own. Chris Blatchford talked with the real Ricky Ross and has more in this video report.”
- A 2011 Walmart Incident Involving Dez Bryant Has Surfaced!
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Writes Letter To Herself & You Need To Read It
- Every Song From Drake’s New Album Charts on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Chart
- Fox News Affiliate Who Dropped “Jigaboo” On Air Suspended For Three Days [VIDEO]
- The Best “Thug Life” Memes On The Internet [VIDEO]
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!