The Ohio Department of Transportation has officially announced their construction plans for the I-270/US-23 corridor in North Columbus. Serving as the 4th largest congested area in Ohio, the goal of the plan is to make traffic flow smoother between ramps. O-DOT plans to start the project next summer and it is set to take about 30 months.
The funding comes from federal redistribution money, also known as money unused by other states for transportation projects that is put into a federal pool. Overall, O-Dot said that the project is important because it will eliminate crisscrossing traffic. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ann Coulter: OJ Simpson Verdict ‘Best Thing That Ever Happened To Black America’
- Talib Kweli Blasts Stop-And-Frisk Policy [VIDEO]
- Jay-Z: Beyoncé Is Not Pregnant [Video]
- This Is Why Men Love Breasts
- Warren Sapp Discharged From Bankruptcy Case