An Ohio man has been sentenced to 8 years in jail after child pornography allegations. 44-year-old Donald Lemasters has been found guilty of having more than 177,000 child pornography images on his home computer. Madison county prosecutors said that Lemasters is the worst case of child pornography they have seen. Prosecutors have no evidence that Lemasters took the photos or that any of the children were from the area. Lemaster’s is a husband and father of five children. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Rihanna ‘To Take Time Off For Baby’
- Forbes Slams Eddie Murphy As Hollywood’s Most Overpaid Actor
- Nicki Minaj: I Get In Trouble When I Defend Myself
- ELMO BREAKS HIS SILENCE!!!!
- Rihanna Came To Mike Will For ‘That Turn-Up’