A suspect is finally behind bars for the killing of innocent little Jonylah Watkins.
A South Side felon was charged Monday with killing baby Jonylah Watkins and wounding her father because he was angry the dad stole a PlayStation, police said.
34-year-old Koman Willis, of the 7800 block of South St. Lawrence, was charged with first-degree murder and aggravated battery, said Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for the Cook County state’s attorney.
Willis surrendered to police Saturday afternoon, accompanied by an attorney, Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said.
This little girl lost her life over a playstaion!! You really have to watch the decisions you make now because you never know how they’re going to affect you later!
For the rest of the story visit Bossip.com
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Woman, 22, arrested for wearing a thong bathing suit at Myrtle Beach
- Pharrell Williams Talks State of Music, Drugs and New Music
- Chris Brown Fender-Bender Could Result In Probation Violation, Jail Time
- Uh Oh Flag On The Play: Jay-Z’s Roc Nation Sports May Have Rushed The Passer
- Actor Tyler Perry Donates $100K To Ohio Schools