One of the six jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case says she “was sure” the voice heard screaming for help on a 911 tape was the man carrying a handgun.
And Juror B37, who is planning to write a book about the trial that transfixed America, told CNN’s Anderson Cooper that she thinks Zimmerman — the man who shot Martin dead — meant well.
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- LISTEN TO THE PMC AT 7AM ON THURSDAY!!!
- Rachel Jeantel Finally Breaks Her Silence On Piers Morgan
- STEVIE WONDER TAKES A STAND!!!!
- So What Are You Gon Do Now? An Open Letter To Your Hood
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Argued Over “Oceans” Being On “Watch The Throne”
Juror b37 Speaks Out [FULL VIDEO] #ZimmermanTrial was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com
Win $250 and Become a Power 107.5 DJ For a Day
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Person Shot Near Easton, in Critical Condition
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Columbus’ Cutest Pet: Vote Today for Columbus' Cutest Pet
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Hoopz Disses Shaunie And Loves Doing This To Shaq [Exlcusive Interview]