In the wake of George Zimmerman’s acquittal in the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, many Americans are looking for ways to make real moves to change. Several entertainers like Beyonce have held moments of silence at their shows and now Stevie Wonder has offered his own form of protest.
“I decided today that until the Stand Your Ground law is abolished in Florida, I will never perform there again,” Wonder said Sunday while performing in Quebec City. “As a matter of fact, wherever I find that law exists, I will not perform in that state or in that part of the world.”
Watch the full video below:
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- LISTEN TO THE PMC AT 7AM ON THURSDAY!!!
- Rachel Jeantel Finally Breaks Her Silence On Piers Morgan
- STEVIE WONDER TAKES A STAND!!!!
- So What Are You Gon Do Now? An Open Letter To Your Hood
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Argued Over “Oceans” Being On “Watch The Throne”
Stevie Wonder Boycotting Florida After Zimmerman Verdict [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com