A woman assaulted soul singer Lester Chambers for dedicating a song to Trayvon Martin. The woman identified as 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped the stage, reportedly yelling “it’s all your fault,” right before she hit the 73-year-old singer. A fellow musician Kurt Crowbar Kangas posted on Facebook that Chambers “went down hard” and the woman “was subdued by Police and taken away while the para-medics came and took him to a local Hospital.” He sustained an “8 [inch] scratch in the kidney area of his back and it’s starting to swell.”” – ThinkProgres
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- LISTEN TO THE PMC AT 7AM ON THURSDAY!!!
- Rachel Jeantel Finally Breaks Her Silence On Piers Morgan
- STEVIE WONDER TAKES A STAND!!!!
- So What Are You Gon Do Now? An Open Letter To Your Hood
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Argued Over “Oceans” Being On “Watch The Throne”