0 reads
Leave a comment


So today I ran over two Potholes and now it sounds like something is wrong with one of my wheels. I just want to put you up on game. You can call

call 311 or 645-3111, or online atwww.311.columbus.gov to notify the … Columbus’ pothole repair crews to start the process to get them repaired.


comments โ€“ Add Yours