Beyonce serves us Marilyn Monroe tease as she covers ‘Out’ magazine’s power issue with short blond hair reminiscent of the legendary sex symbol. It may just be the perfect response to critics who feel she’s gotten way too raunchy.
With lyrics about performing oral sex on her husband and graining on his wood, Bey found herself being called everything but a child of God when her self-titled album dropped late last year. Explicit lyrics, videos and even performances had everyone feeling some type of way, and now the feminist singer is speaking out against critics and double standards.
Speaking with the LGBT publication, she revealed:
There is a double standard when it comes to sexuality that still persists. Men are free and women are not. That is crazy.
She also added:
You can be a businesswoman, a mother, an artist, and a feminist – whatever you want to be – and still be a sexual being. It’s not mutually exclusive.
The Out issue hits newsstands later this month.
Nicki Minaj Shares Intimate Selfies Fresh Out of the Shower (NSFW)
1. 8b4f5680a4b511e3a4d80e849028c7eb_61 of 10
2. b5dc44f4a4b411e39c980e0f93ea2883_62 of 10
3. 379c8480a4b611e38ae4126ee633e465_63 of 10
4. 52905ae6a4b611e3871f0e14bae34954_64 of 10
5. 78454a94a4b611e3867f0ef52b0b4d48_65 of 10
6. 2a4ccb86a4b711e3900612308f8e4524_66 of 10
7. 5203053ca4b711e3a5ea0a7cffb7c5e1_67 of 10
8. 816f5a96a4b711e3a08d0e239001fb18_68 of 10
9. a11bc5f29f7911e3ab8c0e26c82a83f6_69 of 10
10. 9102b6129b2811e380c2124a89b67f67_610 of 10
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com
Beyoncé Channels Marilyn Monroe On The Cover Of Out Magazine was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com