Need some EXTRA money? How about a new job? Well let DJ Dimepiece get your coins up! Check out some of her job openings right here in Columbus!!
DICK’S SPORTING GOODS
Full Time Positions Available:
Founded in 1948, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear, in a specialty store environment. For more than 50 years, we’ve been catering to the needs of the True Athlete and offering rewarding career opportunities for associates who are driven, skilled, committed and passionate.
Join the most passionate and driven team in sports – DICK’S Sporting Goods.
PASSIONATE, DRIVEN, SKILLED?Every athlete knows what it takes to reach a new goal: a sound game plan for improvement, along with the discipline, focus and commitment required to execute the plan. At DICK’S Sporting Goods, we draw on these same qualities to advance toward our goal of becoming the number one sports and fitness specialty retailer for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, through the relentless improvement of everything we do. Every day, we’re making steady progress toward this objective. Our formula for success is simple: We offer a wide selection of authentic sports, fitness and outdoor merchandise in a convenient, shopper-friendly environment; and we offer a strict financial discipline. Year after year, our unwavering commitment to these principles has enabled DICK’S Sporting Goods to deliver consistent financial performance.
As a DICK’S Sporting Goods Store Manager you will be responsible for achieving Company objectives in sales performance, profit contribution and profit and loss control by overseeing the operational aspects of the store, along with managing the sales efforts of the store.
Essential functions of this position include:
- Driving sales through customer service and report analysis
- Developing payroll plans and monitoring payroll daily to ensure the plan is met
- Ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of the store
- Upholding Company standards for merchandise presentation
- Participating in the recruiting, interviewing and hiring for hourly and salaried associates
- Issuing appropriate counseling and disciplinary action to those associates who fail to meet our performance standards
- Ensuring compliance to all guidelines involved with safety, loss prevention and cash handling procedures
- Success Profile
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- 5 years of related management or a minimum of 3 years store manager experience
- Competitive starting salary
- Quarterly and annual bonus programs
- Equity grant
- Annual performance reviews
- 401k program with immediate participation – company match after one year of service
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Dependent life insurance
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability
- 3 weeks paid vacation (pro-rated during first calendar year of employment)
- Paid personal days
- Merchandise discounts
- Adoption assistance
- Paternity leave
Full Time Positions Available:
Crew Member( Columbus North #947)
You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes.
You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention, doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here at Brickman/ValleyCrest, we appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
In June 2014, Brickman and ValleyCrest merged creating a new company with a nationwide presence, a combined $2 billion in revenue and over 22,000 employees. Over the next year, we’ll be working to blend our organizations into one powerhouse with a new name and a fresh direction. We pride ourselves on our work and cultivating our people. Our values and core purpose run deep, making Brickman/ValleyCrest an ideal place to showcase your talents, collaborate with other industry professionals, and develop a long and satisfying career. Whether new or experienced, there’s room for your eagerness and skills on our team.
You’ll contribute to the many activities that make grass, flowers and client relationships bloom. Using a variety of equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant placement. Team members are also responsible for set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks and machinery.
Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often. You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters. Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
With us, you’ll enjoy an hourly salary, a strong team feeling and the opportunity to grow by learning new skills. Help us inspire people and nurture landscapes to grow and thrive.
Does this sound like the job for you? Apply now and get info on these Job Openings right here in Columbus and more at http://diversityonecareers.com/jobs/