Need some EXTRA money? How about a new job? Well let DJ Dimepiece get your coins up! Check out some of her job openings right here in Columbus!!
Opportunity, Security and Great People
Find out what it’s like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful innovation.
- Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Our top sellers earn an average of $55,521 per year.
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technologies and devices today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy and assistance
Develop and attain customer experience and sales objectives for store. Sell all products and services offered by the Company. Meet all sales objectives. Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs. Handle service inquiries from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. Position may be commissioned and quota based.
With this position you need the flexibility to potentially work one of the stores within 15 miles as the needs of the business dictate (Olentangy River Rd, OSU, Reed & Henderson, Hilliard).
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understand customers’ needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures.
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis.
- Assists with inventory maintenance
- May be required to wear a uniform
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred.
Retail Sales Consultants are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
Provisions listed in these job descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
Extendicare REIT, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, operates 235 long-term care facilities across North America, with capacity for over 26,800 residents. As well, through its operations in the United States, Extendicare offers medical specialty services such as subacute care and rehabilitative therapy services, while home health care services are provided in Canada. The Company employs 34,000 people in the United States and Canada.
Registered Nurse Columbus Rehab and Subacute Institute
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A FT RN ON OUR 3RD SHIFT. COME CHECK OUT OUR CENTER TODAY WHERE WE OFFER CAREER DEVELOPMENT FOR NURSING GRADUATES AND A DIVERSE ENVIRONMENT FOR YOU TO LEARN WITHIN.
Under the supervision of the Unit Manager / DON, a RN assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of residents/patients for a shift of duty. Nursing care is provided through assessment, implementations, and evaluation of the plan of care. The RN adheres to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performance by nursing assistants and helpers. Follows all Extendicare’s policies and procedures. Performs duties as defined by the State Nurse Practice Act.
1. Makes frequent rounds to note resident/patient conditions and to ensure nursing personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
2. Gives/receives the nursing report upon reporting in and ending shift duty hours.
3. *Ensures assigned work area (i.e. nurse station, med. Cart, medication room, etc.), resident/patient care rooms and treatment areas are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner. Monitors supplies and orders as needed.
4. *Attends regularly conducted staff meetings as scheduled by the Director of Nursing/Unit Manager and participates regularly in continuing education in-service programs.
5. *Handles on-call responsibilities as required.
6. Provides the following nursing functions:
- *Responsible for resident/patient care during his/her respective shift.
- *Provides required patient assessments and interventions.
- Reviews care plans, at least daily, to ensure appropriate care.
- Appraises the DON / Unit Manager of resident /patient status changes in condition.
- *Takes and records blood pressure and vital signs.
- *Administers catheter care as required (may include catheter insertion).
- *Provides respiratory care, e.g. oxygen, nebulizer treatments.
- *Assists the physician in therapeutic measures, as needed.
- Participates in care plan development and attends resident/patient care conferences.
- Helps determine policies for improvement of care.
- Receives and transcribes physician’s orders to resident’s/patient’s charts, Kardex/Care Plan A, Medication Administration Record (“MAR”), treatment/care plans, as required.
- *Prepares and administers medications and performs treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Charts nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided as well as the resident’s/patient’s response to the care.
- Documents all pertinent data as required by Medicare, Medicaid, Extendicare standards and policies.
- Completes the required forms upon admission, transfer, and/or discharge.
- Informs physician of resident/patient change of condition.
7. *Counts all controlled drugs with other nurse at shift change and notifies the DON / Unit Manager of all drug and narcotic discrepancies noted on your shift.
8. *Keeps medication room and medication cart locked according to regulations. Responsible for security of keys.
9. *Keeps medication room and medication cart clean and orderly.
10. Conducts weekly shift meetings with nursing assistants.
11. Participates in the Interdisciplinary Plan of Care (“IPOC”) process as assigned.
12. *Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and acts in accordance with Extendicare’s Corporate Compliance Program.
13. Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
14. *Attends and participates in in-service classes, performance improvement (“PI”) committees, and other meetings as assigned.
15. Follow facility dress and hygiene policies.
- Knows and follows facility rules.
- Demonstrates proper use of equipment. Reports equipment needs or repairs.
- Follows facility smoking policies.
- Reports and documents any incidents or accidents of residents, staff or visitors to the appropriate facility personnel.
- Reports all hazardous conditions/equipment to Supervisor.
- *Performs duties, which may include transportation of residents, as assigned in Facility Disaster Plan.
- Uses required protective equipment.
- Follows infection control standards, policies and procedures.
17. Resident Rights
- Knows Resident Rights. Help the residents/patients exercise and/or protect their rights.
- Reports resident/patient complaints to management.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident/patient information.
- Follows and adheres to Extendicare’s policies and procedures implementing HIPAA requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information.
- Uses and/or discloses only minimum amount of Protected Health Information necessary to complete assigned tasks (applies only if position requires access to PHI under Role Based Access Grid).
- Reports all suspected violation of company’s HIPAA policies or procedures to Facility Privacy Designee.
- Participates in all-hands dining.
- *Performs other duties as directed by facility management.
- Participates in marketing events.
- Works overtime, holiday and weekend hours as scheduled.
The designation of “essential functions” and “other duties” is for purposes of compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Employees holding this position will be required to perform all job duties, consistent with law. In addition, employees must meet applicable health requirements imposed by law.
This description has been prepared to assist in evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, and working conditions. It indicates the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under supervision. Nothing contained herein is intended or shall be construed to create or constitute a contract of employment between any employee or group of employees and the Employer. The Employer retains and reserves any and all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Education: Possesses a current license to practice in the State as an RN.
Experience: One year of experience preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: Ability to manage and supervise nursing staff. Ability to make independent decisions. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English. Meets all health requirements, as required by law. Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff. Proficient in Microsoft Office version 1997, 2000 or XP, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The responsibilities of this position involve significant physical activities including standing, lifting (up to 60 pounds unassisted), bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and twisting. The tasks on this position description marked with an asterisk (*) are those that regularly require these physical activities. All employees of nursing homes may be required to provide lifting and transfer assistance to residents. Lifting and/or transferring some residents will require use of a lifting device and /or assistance of other staff.
Does this sound like the job for you? Apply now and get info on these Job Openings right here in Columbus and more at http://diversityonecareers.com/jobs/