The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Well I say why not acknowledge said elephant. So here’s 10 reasons black men prefer white girls (if you’re offended stop reading here).
10. White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.
09. White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.
08. It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber,” is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.
07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than another races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.
06. White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.
05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)
04. White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.
03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.
02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.
Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:
01. White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative sh*t, get you a white girlFollow @power1075
1. Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown1 of 31
2. Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson2 of 31
3. Tina Knowles & Richard LawsonSource:People Magazine 3 of 31
4. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke4 of 31
5. Adina Howard5 of 31
6. Eve6 of 31
7. The Obamas7 of 31
8. Ice T & Coco8 of 31
9. Snoop Dogg and Shante9 of 31
10. Beyonce10 of 31
11. Bill & Hillary Clinton11 of 31
12. Mary J. Blige12 of 31
13. Dwaine Wade & Gabrielle Union13 of 31
14. Tamar Braxton and Vince Herbert14 of 31
15. Kandi Burris15 of 31
16. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon16 of 31
17. Sherri Shepard & Lamar Sally17 of 31
18. John Legend18 of 31
19. TI and Tiny19 of 31
20. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith20 of 31
21. Kelly Rowland21 of 31
22. Monica & Shannon Brown22 of 31
23. Rev Run & Justine23 of 31
24. Debbie Rowe & Michael Jackson24 of 31
25. Meagan Good25 of 31
26. Bobby Brown26 of 31
27. Alicia Keys27 of 31
28. Carmelo Anthony & Lala28 of 31
29. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West29 of 31
30. Nene & Greg Leaks30 of 31
31. Tia Mowry31 of 31