The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Well I say why not acknowledge said elephant. So here’s 10 reasons black men prefer white girls (if you’re offended stop reading here).
10. White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.
09. White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.
08. It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber,” is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.
07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than another races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.
06. White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.
05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)
04. White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.
03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.
02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case.
Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:
01. White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative sh*t, get you a white girlFollow @power1075
1. The Obamas1 of 34
2. Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown2 of 34
3. Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson3 of 34
4. Tina Knowles & Richard LawsonSource:People Magazine 4 of 34
5. Paula Patton & Robin Thicke5 of 34
6. Adina Howard6 of 34
7. Eve7 of 34
8. Ice T & Coco8 of 34
9. Snoop Dogg and Shante9 of 34
10. Beyonce10 of 34
11. Bill & Hillary Clinton11 of 34
12. Mary J. Blige12 of 34
13. Dwaine Wade & Gabrielle Union13 of 34
14. Tamar Braxton and Vince Herbert14 of 34
15. Kandi Burris15 of 34
16. Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon16 of 34
17. Sherri Shepard & Lamar Sally17 of 34
18. John Legend18 of 34
19. TI and Tiny19 of 34
20. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith20 of 34
21. Kelly Rowland21 of 34
22. Monica & Shannon Brown22 of 34
23. Rev Run & Justine23 of 34
24. Debbie Rowe & Michael Jackson24 of 34
25. Meagan Good25 of 34
26. Bobby Brown26 of 34
27. Alicia Keys27 of 34
28. Nelson and Winnie MandelaSource:Getty 28 of 34
29. Carmelo Anthony & Lala29 of 34
30. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West30 of 34
31. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, Duke of CambridgeSource:Getty 31 of 34
32. Tom Cruise and Katie HolmesSource:Getty 32 of 34
33. Nene & Greg Leaks33 of 34
34. Tia Mowry34 of 34