# bigbinkshow – In a recent meeting between the Pope and the President, The Pope gave Donald Trump an Olive Tree that stands for Peace. The president gave the Pope books by Martin Luther King. Are gifts equal? What are your thoughts?
Take Our Poll
Source: TIMOTHY A. CLARY / Getty
10 Reasons Why We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
9 photos Launch gallery
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.
1 of 9
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
2 of 9
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.
3 of 9
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.
4 of 9
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.
5 of 9
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.
6 of 9
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.
7 of 9
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.
8 of 9
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.
9 of 9