“Black Panther” fans get ready! Okay Player reports that Disney CEO Bob Iger is excited to announce a “Black Panther” ride. After all the success from the movie he wants to start working on the development for the ride.
While attending the Media & Telecom Conference, Iger was asked about it and he said, “[‘Black Panther’] is an important moment in culture, as fans line up for an hour in advance to meet the walk around characters at Disneyland. We haven’t had a chance to build a ride. Though I am sure there are people who are working on it.”
He is hoping the ride can help push the message about diversity just like it was portrayed in the film. The ride might even feature some outdoor landscapes of Wakanda. Are you ready for the “Black Panther” ride.
- Green Eyes: How Safaree & Nicki Minaj War Gives Lessons On Insecurity
- The Craziest And Shadiest Diva Moments From The “Got 2B Real” YouTube Series
- Cardi B is Replaced by FOUR acts on the 24K Magic Tour!
- City Show Tekashi69 and 50 Cent Shots Fired……No for real shots fired at video shoot
- Awkward Game Show Clips: This Question About The Obamas Would’ve Never Stumped A Black Man
- City Show #JesusTakeTheWheel Nun gets busted smuggling COCAINE in the heels of her shoes!!!
- In Case You Missed It: Sarah Sanders Defends Donald Trump Calling Omarosa “Dog”
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: Nuri Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Past
- Nicki Minaj’s Public Quarrel With Safaree Is A Reminder Black Women Are Loyal To A Fault
- CBUS 411 Report: Zack Smith Meet With Investigators