“Black Panther” fans get ready! Okay Player reports that Disney CEO Bob Iger is excited to announce a “Black Panther” ride. After all the success from the movie he wants to start working on the development for the ride.
While attending the Media & Telecom Conference, Iger was asked about it and he said, “[‘Black Panther’] is an important moment in culture, as fans line up for an hour in advance to meet the walk around characters at Disneyland. We haven’t had a chance to build a ride. Though I am sure there are people who are working on it.”
He is hoping the ride can help push the message about diversity just like it was portrayed in the film. The ride might even feature some outdoor landscapes of Wakanda. Are you ready for the “Black Panther” ride.
- Jordan Peele’s “Us” expected to gross $68M in opening weekend
- South High Boys Basketball team falls short in Division II State Final
- Governor DeWine Proposes to Raise Smoking Age
- Mother & Daughter Pilot Side by Side
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Doin’ The Most Report: LHH’s Tommie Lee Apologizes For Latest Arrest
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers