“Black Panther” fans get ready! Okay Player reports that Disney CEO Bob Iger is excited to announce a “Black Panther” ride. After all the success from the movie he wants to start working on the development for the ride.
While attending the Media & Telecom Conference, Iger was asked about it and he said, “[‘Black Panther’] is an important moment in culture, as fans line up for an hour in advance to meet the walk around characters at Disneyland. We haven’t had a chance to build a ride. Though I am sure there are people who are working on it.”
He is hoping the ride can help push the message about diversity just like it was portrayed in the film. The ride might even feature some outdoor landscapes of Wakanda. Are you ready for the “Black Panther” ride.
- Almost Friday Shmood: When School’s Out, Work Is Almost Done, & The Dance Crew Is Ready
- Shooketh: This Cat Just Found Out She Was Pregnant And The Puss Looks Pissed
- Morgan Freeman’s Misconduct Apology Proves Harassment Is An Everyday Thang For Some Men
- Watch: Pusha T Joins ‘The Angie Martinez Show’ To Talk All About His New Album
- Insecuri-Tea: Dro’s Real Life Girlfriend Found Out About His Baby With ‘Tasha’ Along With The Rest Of Us
- Watch: Anderson .Paak Joins ‘Desus & Mero’ And Talks About His Stash Of 75,000 Unreleased Songs
- Micah Dixon, Rapper Jacques Arrested in Atlanta for Driving 100mph!
- Micah Dixon, Cardi B, JLO, and DJ Khaled ‘Dinero’ Music Video
- Watch: Kevin Hart Is Joined By Jack Black & Chris Paul For An Unlikely Game Of Basketball
- CITY SHOW WOW Columbus man charged with raping client during massage