“Black Panther” fans get ready! Okay Player reports that Disney CEO Bob Iger is excited to announce a “Black Panther” ride. After all the success from the movie he wants to start working on the development for the ride.
While attending the Media & Telecom Conference, Iger was asked about it and he said, “[‘Black Panther’] is an important moment in culture, as fans line up for an hour in advance to meet the walk around characters at Disneyland. We haven’t had a chance to build a ride. Though I am sure there are people who are working on it.”
He is hoping the ride can help push the message about diversity just like it was portrayed in the film. The ride might even feature some outdoor landscapes of Wakanda. Are you ready for the “Black Panther” ride.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Wanda Vision’s Teyonah Parris & Fans Dance To Trending “Agatha All Along” Song
- Rep. Maxine Waters Honoring ‘The Audacity’ Of Megan The Stallion’s Single ‘WAP’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Lady Gaga Offering $500,000 Reward For Missing Dogs
- Ex-Obama Appointee Will Investigate St. Louis Couple Who Aimed Guns At BLM Protesters
- Watch: Kirk Franklin’s Joyous ‘Tiny Desk’ In Home Concert
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- Kamala Harris Addresses Vaccine Hesitancy & Florida Officials Crack Down On Spring Break [WATCH]
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Who’s Cappin?! ‘The Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison Steps Down After Racism Controversy [WATCH]