“Black Panther” fans get ready! Okay Player reports that Disney CEO Bob Iger is excited to announce a “Black Panther” ride. After all the success from the movie he wants to start working on the development for the ride.
While attending the Media & Telecom Conference, Iger was asked about it and he said, “[‘Black Panther’] is an important moment in culture, as fans line up for an hour in advance to meet the walk around characters at Disneyland. We haven’t had a chance to build a ride. Though I am sure there are people who are working on it.”
He is hoping the ride can help push the message about diversity just like it was portrayed in the film. The ride might even feature some outdoor landscapes of Wakanda. Are you ready for the “Black Panther” ride.
- OSU Marching Band Set To Perform In Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- Doin’ The Most Report: Blac Chyna Catches Hell For Skin Bleaching Gig
- ‘LHHNY’ Super Trailer Reveals Juelz Santana’s Battle With Substance Abuse
- Breath: 5 Types Of People Who Are DEVASTATED When Facebook Shuts Down
- Hot Cheetos Thanksgiving Turkey!
- Rickey Smiley Gives Us A Word On Why We Must Keep Good And Positive People Around Us [VIDEO]
- Get Your Inspo: Patricia Bright’s Instagram Fits Have Been ON FIRE Recently
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Married?
- Mahershala Ali And Viggo Mortensen Tells Stories Of People Butchering Their Names
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers