When Mo’Nique and her husband hopped onto social media to demand that fans boycott Netflix, people essentially turned their backs on her. Still, a lot of people actually do agree that Netflix’s $500,000 offer was way too low for the long-standing comedienne.
Chance The Rapper recently showed his support of Mo’Nique on Twitter, recalling the time Mo’Nique did a comedy special in a women’s correctional facility. Check out this exclusive video to hear more from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- CBUS 411 Report: City Ranked 23rd In Nation’s Top Tech-Talent
- Teyana Taylor Gets the Last Laugh!
- City Show Teen shot and killed after knocking on grandfathers window
- Watch: Issa Rae Speaks On Her First Encounters With Diddy, Tiffany Haddish, And Shonda Rhimes On ‘Hot Ones’
- Why Black Tony Is Trying To Go To Morehouse College [EXCLUSIVE]
- City Show Movie Review “Firestick City” This Week’s Movie “Green Book”
- Secure the Bag! It’s Your Chance in Win $250
- Urban One, Inc. Founder and Chairperson, Cathy Hughes, Pens A Letter Mourning The Death Of Her Close Friend Aretha Franklin
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, Queen of Soul, Dead at 76
Is Support Growing For Mo’Nique After All? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com