Wale became a father to a baby girl and it has truly changed his life. He talked to Headkrack about how sometimes she doesn’t want to be hugged and will run away. Wale believes that technology has a lot to do why kids don’t want affection.
Before having his daughter he realized a lot about the differences of birthing centers vs. having a baby in the hospital. Wale would like to build birthing centers in low income areas so they have a chance to experience the difference. He mentioned it was more soothing and they treated them like people. Wale is excited to help future moms.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Top Five Reasons To Go See Jordan Peele’s Movie ‘Us’
- Delaware County Introduces New Program Offers Free Books On Buses
- Columbus Sues State Over Ability To Pass Local Gun Laws
- A Woman Wins Abel Prize
- CBUS 411 Report: NCAA Tournament Reported To Bring In $6 Million
- DJ Mustard And Fiance Expecting Baby No. 3!
- The Cost Of Poverty Experience
- Report Of Columbus Missing Girl is Fake!
- ‘Ray Donovan’ Pooch Hall Cops Out to Plea Deal!
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
Wale Discusses His Desire To Build Birthing Centers In Low Income Areas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com