Wale became a father to a baby girl and it has truly changed his life. He talked to Headkrack about how sometimes she doesn’t want to be hugged and will run away. Wale believes that technology has a lot to do why kids don’t want affection.
Before having his daughter he realized a lot about the differences of birthing centers vs. having a baby in the hospital. Wale would like to build birthing centers in low income areas so they have a chance to experience the difference. He mentioned it was more soothing and they treated them like people. Wale is excited to help future moms.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- YOUNG THUG ASKS JUDGE TO REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SNITCHED ON HIM
- Restraining Order Against Beyonce!!! SMH
- Entertainment Rundown Nasty Battle Between Gloria Govan and Matt Barnes Over Their Children!
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- City Show OSU uses precision agriculture to create world’s largest “Script Ohio”
- City Show Waka Flocka Flame Bashes NFL For Super Bowl Halftime Pick
- Heartbreaking: Family Waits For Answers In Black Navy Officer’s Suspected Murder
- Judge On Antwon Rose Case Removed After Not Defending The Officer Who Shot The 17-Year-Old
- Twitter Reacts To Maroon 5 Performing The Super Bowl Halftime Show In Atlanta + Why It’s Not All Bad
Wale Discusses His Desire To Build Birthing Centers In Low Income Areas [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com