After speculation and rumors galore Cardi B ‘silently’ revealed her pregnancy to the world on her second Saturday Night Live performance April 8th. Yes, it’s official Cardi B and Offset are having a baby!
Cardi wore a custom Christian Siriano gown and celebrated being ‘free’ backstage after her revealing performance. We imagine the free is referring to being able to let that belly out and talk about upcoming motherhood. The rapper has been quiet about the rumors but had everyone looking sideways when she started working extra hard to complete visuals and an album before the rumored delivery date.
But what better time to reveal that she’s pregnant than the week her album dropped and went gold on the same day and her Saturday Night Live performance?! No official word on the due date but rumors have been saying she will be having an early summer baby.
This will be the first child for Cardi and the fourth child for Offset. Offset has two sons, Jordan and Kody, and a daughter Kalea Marie from prior relationships. No word either on when the couple will marry. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Black Organizers Warn Against Underestimating Low Turnout At Justice For J6 Rally
- Yung Miami Is ‘Ready For More’ In The Fashion World
- Happy 50th Birthday Jada Pinkett-Smith! Here Are Five Times She Was Our Style Goals
- Keke Palmer Is Vogue Magazine’s “Met Gala MVP” For Diana Ross Inspired Look
- Brian Kemp Spreads Public Health Disinformation In References To Nonexistent AIDS Vaccine
- Angela Bassett’s Wax Figure Leaves Fans Shook!
- Discriminatory Voter ID Law Once Again Struck Down In North Carolina
- U.S. To Remove Thousands Of Haitians In Texas Seeking Asylum, But ‘There Is Nothing To Go Back To’
- An 8-Year-Old Black Girl Dies In South Philly Suburb. ‘High Probability’ Cops Killed Her
- Usain Bolt Says Sha’Carri Richardson ‘Talking A Lot Of Sh*t’ Upset Jamaicans: “Back It Up”