They played “Rock Steady,” “River Was Deep” and so much more. She will forever live in our hearts and we will continue to pray for her family and friends during this difficult time. Thank you Aretha Franklin for all you’ve done for us!
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Insecure’ Thoughts: 3 Theories As To Why Nathan Went M.I.A. On The Show
- 5 of the Biggest Turn Offs for Women, According to Micah Dixon!
- Michelle Obama has a New Gig!
- Dallas Police Department Fires Officer Who Killed Her Unarmed Neighbor
- Did The Dallas Police Chief Lie About Not Being Able To Fire Amber Guyger?
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- Missouri Boy Falls Face-First Out Of A Treehouse And Into A Metal Rotisserie Skewer—But Survives
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart Address Their Haters Before Their New Movie Night School
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Tekashi 6ix9ine’s “In Da Club” Parody: “Now He Is Confused”
Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com