Kim Kardashian West announced Monday that the project her husband Kanye West was set to release on September 29th now has a new release date of November 23rd.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fans were waiting all weekend long with no explanation from the rapper as to why his new project called YANDHI didn’t drop. Kim tweeted out her message about this same time Kanye appeared on TMZ where he explained that the album wasn’t complete and he wanted to finish it in Africa. November also happens to be Black Friday and with Kanye’s recent fake wokeness we think he chose this new day to prove a point.
- Hot Girl Summer! Wendy Williams Posts Pic With Bearded Mystery Man
- Happy Birthday Auntie! Six Times Congresswoman Maxine Waters Proved She’s The Illest
- Drug Dealer Who Claimed Half Of Death Row And Rap-A-Lot Is Getting Out Of Prison
- Cardi B Says Someone Is ‘Obsessed With Me,’ Is It, Nicki Minaj?
- Columbus City Schools adds more security, cameras for new school year
- R. Kelly Reportedly Seeking Help of Michael Jackson’s Attorney
- Rising Housing Costs Are Making Black Residents Physically Sick
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- Everything We Know About HBCU Student Javaon Ousley Who Was Killed In Alabama Police Shooting
- White Woman Calls Police On Black Man For Looking At Her [Video]