Kim Kardashian West announced Monday that the project her husband Kanye West was set to release on September 29th now has a new release date of November 23rd.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fans were waiting all weekend long with no explanation from the rapper as to why his new project called YANDHI didn’t drop. Kim tweeted out her message about this same time Kanye appeared on TMZ where he explained that the album wasn’t complete and he wanted to finish it in Africa. November also happens to be Black Friday and with Kanye’s recent fake wokeness we think he chose this new day to prove a point.
- Voices: Master P Gets Ready For “I Got The Hook Up 2” & Talks Nipsey Hussle & Zion Williamson
- Cash Reward Offered for Arrest in 2017 Murder in East Columbus
- Jim Jones’ Appearance On ‘Full Size Run’ Is Epically Comical [Video]
- J. Period & Jesse Williams Drop ‘The RISE UP Project’
- Remy Ma Catches 4 Charges In Assault Case
- DaBaby Blesses Clout Chasing Rapper With A Bojangles Worthy Two-Piece Fade [VIDEO]
- Memorial Day Weekend Weather: Pop-Up Storms, Possibly Severe Sunday
- 1 in Critical Condition after Being Hit by Vehicle in Polaris
- Bushwick Bill Gives Health Update As Geto Boys Reunion Tour Gets Canceled
- Sasha Obama Gets Glamed Up As She Goes To Prom [PHOTOS]