Kim Kardashian West announced Monday that the project her husband Kanye West was set to release on September 29th now has a new release date of November 23rd.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fans were waiting all weekend long with no explanation from the rapper as to why his new project called YANDHI didn’t drop. Kim tweeted out her message about this same time Kanye appeared on TMZ where he explained that the album wasn’t complete and he wanted to finish it in Africa. November also happens to be Black Friday and with Kanye’s recent fake wokeness we think he chose this new day to prove a point.
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face On Instagram In A Diamond Encrusted Wig
- Tami Roman Debuts New Hair For The New Year: ‘New Year, New Doo’
- Old Tweet Of Kyrsten Sinema Calling John Lewis Her ‘Hero’ Resurfaces As She Blocks Voting Rights
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested After Allegedly Falling Asleep At The Wheel
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- Report On Baltimore’s GTTF Scandal Reveals Over Two Decades Of Police Corruption
- Listen To RCA Inspiration Artist DOE’s New Single “When I Pray”
- Tiffany Haddish Arrested By Georgia Police, Faces DUI Charge
- [OFFICIAL VIDEO] CHRIS BROWN ‘IFFY’