Cardi B announced earlier this week that her new single ‘Money’ would be dropping Thursday at 12:30pm. Along with the announcement came a picture of an almost naked Cardi wearing an all-metal hat by designer Laurel DeWitt, gloves by Christian Cowan and Versace shoes. The internet went crazy with anticipation and her stylish pic for the upcoming release.
Come Tuesday just after lunch Cardi dropped the song without any warning. We don’t know why we got the song early but we don’t care! Cardi is officially back off maternity leave with new music and it’s fire! Check out ‘Money’ below:
So what do you think? Is the song hot or nah? Keep listening to Power for this song and other breaking songs
- Columbus Hosts NFL Annual Pro Day
- Columbus Police Interim Chief Speak On Eliminating Vice Unit
- Jay Z Inducted Into Library Of Congress For ‘The Blueprint’ Album
- Kimbella Says Yandy Hasn’t Been Supportive Since Hubby Been Locked Up
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Stop: 4 Hot Garbage Comments Straight People Make That Should Never Be Uttered Again
- Ohio Democratic Dinner Headliner Announced
- Blissful Black Queen: All The Reasons We’ll Never Stop Obsessing Over Bianca Lawson
- Top 25 Paying Jobs In The U.S.
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows