Cardi B announced earlier this week that her new single ‘Money’ would be dropping Thursday at 12:30pm. Along with the announcement came a picture of an almost naked Cardi wearing an all-metal hat by designer Laurel DeWitt, gloves by Christian Cowan and Versace shoes. The internet went crazy with anticipation and her stylish pic for the upcoming release.
Come Tuesday just after lunch Cardi dropped the song without any warning. We don’t know why we got the song early but we don’t care! Cardi is officially back off maternity leave with new music and it’s fire! Check out ‘Money’ below:
So what do you think? Is the song hot or nah? Keep listening to Power for this song and other breaking songs
- WTF?!?! Check Out the Kidz Bop Remix of Drake’s “In My Feelings” SMH
- Cardi B feuds online with Tomi Lahren: “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
- Erykah Badu defends R. Kelly during Chicago concert. Fans are livid!
- Manny Pacquiao destroys Adrien Broner in unanimous decision
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- Ja Rule Isn’t Here For Either Fyre Festival Documentary
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- MAGA Hat Wearing High School Dipwads Harass Native American Vietnam Vet
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams