Cardi B announced earlier this week that her new single ‘Money’ would be dropping Thursday at 12:30pm. Along with the announcement came a picture of an almost naked Cardi wearing an all-metal hat by designer Laurel DeWitt, gloves by Christian Cowan and Versace shoes. The internet went crazy with anticipation and her stylish pic for the upcoming release.
Come Tuesday just after lunch Cardi dropped the song without any warning. We don’t know why we got the song early but we don’t care! Cardi is officially back off maternity leave with new music and it’s fire! Check out ‘Money’ below:
So what do you think? Is the song hot or nah? Keep listening to Power for this song and other breaking songs
- Rain Is Affecting Local Farmers Grow Crops, Affecting Markets
- Ciara Sets Critics Straight After Appearing In Same-Sex Music Video
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Star In MTV’s ‘Daria’ Spinoff!
- ‘Barbershop Talk’ Event Prioritizes Men’s Health & Wellness!!
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- LightSkinKeisha Makes Her Birthday Bash Debut A Memorable One [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
- Jay Z Hires Lawyer for Family Suing Cops For Drawing Gun On Child
- What Should You Do to be a Good Father?
- The Juvia’s Place And Jeffree Star Debacle Reminds Us It’s Time For Beauty Brands To Do More Than Just Offer Multiple Shades