This is so sad and I pray and hope that the student that attempted to gets some help and support from their family and friends because no student should have
to go thru this and no student should have to witness an attempted suicide. But now that this has happened conversations can begin and we can heal together.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
My prayers go out to the entire Westerville community.. via fox news ………….Westerville school officials are reaching out to families in the district after a tragic
The incident at Westerville Central High School Thursday morning, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available. The school district says a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student survived and was rushed to the hospital.
A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to the Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
- Tracee Ellis Ross Releases Video For “Love Myself” From The Upcoming Film ‘The High Note’
- DeWine lifts Stay At Home Order
- Boss Queen Check: Getting To Know Rasheeda Frost
- Ex-WWE Superstar Shad Gaspard Passes Away At 39
- #BoyMom: Milano Di Rouge Message To Her Baby Boy
- Police Officer Handed Pink Slip For Saying It Was “Unfortunate” All Blacks Were Not Killed By COVID-19
- Denzel’s Son Hands Out Fades In Latest Trailer To Christopher Nolan’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘TENET’ [Video]
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Weight Loss In Viral Bikini Photo, Fans Call Foul
- DJ’s Perform Mass Exodus To Twitch As Instagram Continues To Shut Down Live Sets
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually