This is so sad and I pray and hope that the student that attempted to gets some help and support from their family and friends because no student should have
to go thru this and no student should have to witness an attempted suicide. But now that this has happened conversations can begin and we can heal together.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
My prayers go out to the entire Westerville community.. via fox news ………….Westerville school officials are reaching out to families in the district after a tragic
The incident at Westerville Central High School Thursday morning, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available. The school district says a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student survived and was rushed to the hospital.
A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to the Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
- Migos’ Takeoff Sued By Woman Accusing Him Of Rape
- Did DaBaby Just Confirm His Relationship With DaniLeigh With Name-Drop On New Song [VIDEO]
- Masks Will Be Mandatory For All Students K-12 In Classrooms!
- Kanye West Changes His Mind In New Jersey & The Pistons May Fulfill This Rappers Hoop Dreams [VIDEO]
- Jackie Aina’s FORVR MOOD Candle Collection Is A Must-Have
- TRIED IT: Afro Sheen’s Revamped Products Revitalized My Dull Blowout Overnight
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Collaborates With Etsy On New Home Decor Line
- LTBR Daily – Mike/Ryda Heat up, Loso vs Ryda, QOTR Tourney, Bdot vs Chilla
- Happy Birthday Barack Obama! Callers Give Messages To Our Forever President
- Azealia Banks Claims Kanye West Is In The Closet, Then Shaves Her Head [Video]