This is so sad and I pray and hope that the student that attempted to gets some help and support from their family and friends because no student should have
to go thru this and no student should have to witness an attempted suicide. But now that this has happened conversations can begin and we can heal together.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
My prayers go out to the entire Westerville community.. via fox news ………….Westerville school officials are reaching out to families in the district after a tragic
The incident at Westerville Central High School Thursday morning, letting them know what students witnessed and that help is available. The school district says a 17-year-old attempted to take his own life in the commons area, and many students witnessed it. The student survived and was rushed to the hospital.
A crisis response team from the district immediately responded to the Westerville Central High School to help any students or staff.
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Who’s Cappin?! Porsha Williams Confirms ENGAGEMENT To Simon Guobadia
- Nicki Minaj Teases Her Return, New DMX Album Exodus Announced + J. Cole Signs Basketball Contract
- 3-Year Old Girl Shot At South Dallas Gas Station
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Makes Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- Oklahoma Governor Puts Feelings Over Facts By Signing Anti-Critical Race Theory Law
- ‘White Privilege NFL Style’: Tim Tebow’s Return To Football Before Colin Kaepernick Sparks Outrage
- Rihanna Throws It Back To Her Pixie Haircut Days With Her Latest Hairstyle
- Lil Durk Girlfriend India Royale Doesn’t Care About Being the Sixth Baby Mama, Deactivates Twitter
- Black Men Should Build A Garden in Their Apartment
- Vaccination Extended to 12 years old, says DeWine following Pfizer Approval