Blac Chyna’s vacation to Hawaii isn’t going as planned. According to TMZ.com, paramedics and cops showed up at her hotel because of a physical fight between Chyna and her new boyfriend Kid Buu.
According to reports, around 5am Monday morning, the two were in a hotel room at the Four Seasons in Honolulu when they got in a heated argument where Chyna accused Kid Buu of cheating and hours later the argument turned violent.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
TMZ is reporting that Chyna scratched Kid Buu, while he then allegedly slammed her against the wall several times and choked her.
Blac Chyna was not taken to the hospital or seriously hurt according to those in attendance. Kid Buu, left the hotel and took to his social media saying a” Don’t f**k with me I’m a grown man.” in Spanish.
We will keep you posted on this story as more develops.
- DeWine Allows Casinos, Amusement Parks And Water Parks To Reopen June 19th!
- Welp: Protestors Take Action After David Oyelowo Said ‘Selma’ Was Blackballed
- Buy A Lipslut F*ck Trump Lipstick This Week To Support #BlackLivesMatter
- The Ultimate Gift Guide To Celebrate Pride Month
- The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is Back with New Safety Guidelines..
- Forbes Annual Highest-Paid Celebrities List!
- Grippo Potato Chip Factory Closed After Fire
- Kanye West Donates $2 Million to Floyd, Arbery, and Taylor Families, to Pay Floyd’s Daughter’s College Tuition
- Governor DeWine Allows Entertainment Businesses To Reopen June 10th!
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to Have Several Entertainment and Recreational Activities Reopen on June 10