Seems like trouble keeps rearing its ugly head for 21 Savage! Just days after being released on bond from ICE on Superbowl Sunday, now 21 Savage is facing a felony warrant from a 2016 alleged theft from a club gig he was booked on.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to TMZ Savage was booked on a club gig in Southern Georgia in 2016 where he took a deposit of $9,500. Upon showing up at the club Savage was to receive the balance of $7,500 from the promoter. For an unknown reason, Savage never took the stage but he took the cash for the club gig.
The promoter filed a police report and paperwork to get a felony warrant for theft by deception in October of 2016. After the warrant was issued it just sat there for more than 2 years and no legal action was taken until now. The promoter went to cops in October 2016, filed a police report and then filed paperwork to get a felony warrant for theft by deception. The warrant was issued but sat for more than 2 years.
The promoter claims that she was out of a whopping $17,000. If all this is true we assume this will not help his case of possibly getting banished from the United States.
- Watch: Metro Boomin Releases Short Film ‘Heroes & Villains’ Starring LaKeith Stanfield, Morgan Freeman & More
- Dwayne Johnson Visits 7-Eleven He Shoplifted From As A Child To Make Amends
- Lance Gross Enjoys A Family Fun Day At Disneyland With Wife Rebecca And Kiddos
- Fans Discover OG Wednesday Addams Appears In Tim Burton’s Adaptation
- Meta Partners With The Chadwick Boseman Foundation & Girls Who Code To Support Black Women Creators
- 5 Officers Charged With Reckless Endangerment After Randy Cox Is Paralyzed During Police Fan Transport
- Gabrielle Union Sizzles In Fendi Couture At The Gotham Awards
- I Pieced Three Wedding Dresses Together From Pantora Bridal To Create My Dream Dress
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ White Supremacist Pleads Guilty — Can Biden Ban Assault Weapons — Officer Sentenced Lightly
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says