Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- “Strahan, Sara & KeKe” Show Already Canceled
- City of Columbus Now Requiring Face Coverings in Public
- TRIED IT: Kaleidoscope Hair Products Left My Scalp Tingling And Follicles Rejoicing
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Congrats! Alexis Skyy Celebrates Lux House Beauty Bar Opening With Grand Celebration
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Seize $800,000 Shipment Of Human Hair Weaves
- Jackie Aina Has A Message For Folks In Her DMs Suggesting She Lighten Her Dark Spots, No One Asked You
- NBA Will Paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ On Courts When Play Resumes: Report
- Kanye West Talks Gap Partnership & God With Cody Enterprise
- Virgil Abloh’s Controversial Pop Smoke Cover Scrapped, 50 Cent Was Not Impressed