Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- Brandy Confirms New ‘Moesha’ Reboot!
- New “Free Store” Opens Monday In Linden Community!
- No Escape: 10 Terrible Songs From The 2010s That Got Played To Death
- Animated Short ‘Hair Love’ Is Finally Online For Every Little Black Girl To See!
- Kanye West & Joel Osteen Taking Their Show To Yankee Stadium
- On Sight: Royce Da 5’9″ Encourages Kid Rock To “Shut The F*ck Up”
- Theater Junkies, Rejoice! Check Out These Trailers For Some Of The Most Highly-Anticipated Upcoming Movies
- Not So Fast: Billy Dee Williams Says He Doesn’t Know What “Gender-Fluid” Means
- Ray J Clears Up Rumors Regarding His Marriage, Apologizes To Princess Love
- VOTE For HelloBeautiful’s Sexiest Man Of 2019