Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- Ohio Couple Expecting Quintuplets!
- Tyler The Creator Wins Grammy- Then Gives The Academy A Truth Pill
- Teen Charged in Friends Shooting Death, Pataskala home
- Ohio State Basketball Team Honor’s Kobe Bryant
- Coronovirus, What is it?
- MODEL MONDAY: Jamie Lea Is More Than Her Metrics
- #MambaForLife: A Look Back At Kobe Bryant’s Most Fun, Off-Court Moments We Forgot About
- Counterfeit $100 Bills Circulating In Chillicothe
- Diddy Demands Changes For Grammys
- Happy Birthday Anita Baker! Young People Appreciate The Queen Of Soul Too