Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- Browns, Bengals Releases Schedule for 2019 Season
- Ohio Inmate Worker On The Loose!
- Whitehall Police Arrest Same Woman Twice In One Night
- Ohio Trooper Saves 15-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim During Stop
- Battle Rap Corner: Chris Brown & Tsu Surf Debate Goodz vs Cassidy
- Beyoncé’s ‘Homecoming’ Is A Stunning Celebration Of Black Culture & Black Bodies
- Netflix Greenlights First African Animated Series!!
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- 50 Cent Clowns Ja Rule For Owing The IRS