Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- Yung Miami Gives Birth To Baby Girl, See Photo!
- Women Detail Sexual Harassment By Top Columbus Fire Official
- 3 pharmacists, Mount Carmel hospital face potential fines, charges in overdose scandal
- Lisa Raye Says She lost her Husband to Duane Martin
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day
- To Be Black & Lit: 10 HBCU Homecoming Do’s & Don’ts
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @EastsideMas Ep.50
- Beard Or No Beard: Do You Prefer These Famous Men With Or Without A Beard?