Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- SAVE THE DATE: Music Business Mondays with Juicy J
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim
- Kendrick Lamar Spends His 34th Birthday Making History With The Longest Charting Hip Hop Album
- Hip Hop Spot: Eve & Trina’s ‘Verzuz’ Recap, XXL 2021 Freshman Class Revealed & Pop Smoke’s New Album Is 95% Done
- Ciara Celebrates Her 39 LB Weight Loss Since Being A Brand Ambassador With WW
- Big Boi Opens The Doors To ‘The Dungeon’ With Airbnb Partnership
- Janai Wray’s Clothing Line Broken Land Gives A Stylish, Unique Ode To Brooklyn
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 20 “Cater 2 U”
- Nicki Minaj’s Mom Files $150 Million Lawsuit On Two Companies For Negligence In Robert Maraj’s Hit-And-Run Death
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Tessica ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’ Launches Hair Care Line