Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Karlie Alleges That Her Ex Fiance Is Verbally Abusive
- Teairra Mari Had Vodka And Open Can Of 4 Loko During DUI Arrest
- YG Doin The Most, Arrested For Reckless Driving
- Make That Money: Jeezy Invests In Cell Phone & Earbuds Company
- Get The Look: All The Details On Regina Hall’s BET Awards Embellished Low Ponytail
- Bernie Sanders Plans To Cancel $1.6 Trillion Worth Of Student Loan Debt!
- Yay Or Nay? 10 Men’s Fashion Week Looks That’ll Make You Question If You’re Doing Fashion Right
- GET THE LOOK: Ciara’s Hairstylist Used His New Wig Line For Her 2019 BET Awards Lewk
- Summer Fun Found At “Commons For Kids”!
- If you got,spend it….but would you drop $100K on your child’s 1st Birthday??? You’ll never guess which rapper did