Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- Superintendent Dr. Dixon Sets Goals For Upcoming School Year
- R. Kelly STILL NASTY!!! Feds Accuse Singer Of Spreading Herpes
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- Natural Vibes: Meg Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Textured Tresses
- Lizzo , Justin Timberlake and Meek Mill in studio
- Kim Kardashian Wins $300 Million Dollar Lawsuit
- “The Proud Family” Is Coming Back!!!
- Boosie Faces Up To 1 Year In Jail
- Is YFB Lucci Taking Shots At Young Thug?
- Big Sean Donates $100K For Studio At Boys & Girls Club In Detroit