Only being 19-years-old, Lil Zay Osama is evolving to become the next voice in hip hop. Hailing from the Southside of Chicago, he had to get a reality check that getting locked up wasn’t cool.
“I have two kids, a family, I had to change how I was moving you know.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Osama admits he was hanging around with the wrong crowd. It was his OG that told him to get out the streets and focus on his first love, music.
“I been rapping since I was 8-years-old.”
The talented rapper stopped by to chop it up with DJ Mr. King and CeCe about how he turned his life around, his plans to become number one, influences and what his hometown needs to do to stop the gun violence.
- ‘Lovecraft Country’s’ ‘I Am’ Episode Was A Reminder Real Bodies Matter
- The Fight Continues: Yandy Smith On Why She’s Using Her Platform To Fight For The Voiceless [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Bakari Sellers Reacts To The “Dumpster Fire” Of A Debate We Saw Between Biden & Trump [VIDEO]
- Usher, Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Welcome Baby Girl Sovereign Bo
- TRIED IT: The Nailest’s At Home Press-On Nail Kit Have My Hands Looking Salon Fresh!
- Jeezy To Host “Worth a Conversation With Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins” Talk Show On Fox Soul
- Consequence Reveals Lupus Diagnosis
- A$AP Rocky, Tyler The Creator And Iggy Pop Star In New Gucci Menswear Campaign
- ‘Stand By’: Trump Refuses To Denounce White Supremacy As Debate vs. Biden Spirals Out Of Control
- Saigon ft. Kool G Rap “MF Effect,” YelloPain ft. Sevyn Streeter “My Vote Will Count” & More | Daily Visuals 9.29.20