By Taylor Wilkinson
Is Cardi B going to jail? During her 2019 BET performance on Sunday, June 23rd, the rapper mentioned, “I ain’t going to jail” multiple times throughout her show.
Cardi B was involved in an altercation at the Angels strip club in Queens, New York and has been battling the court for months. After going back and forth to plead her innocence, the rapper was recently indicted for misdemeanor charges only days before her BET performance. The rapper and members of her inner circle were allegedly throwing chairs, bottles and different strip club equipment at different employees of the establishment. What makes the tea more exciting is the fact that she was indicted in her home town of New York City.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Regardless of her indictment, Cardi B still managed to enjoy herself at the BET awards and even walked away with two awards; BET award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist and BET award for Best Album of the Year for Invasion of Privacy.
- Self-Made Millionaire Unnisha Paige Teaches Aspiring Girl Bosses How To Generate Additional Streams Of Income
- Four Fierce Black-Owned Hair Brands That Are Following Madam C. J. Walker’s Lead
- Video Shows Trump Supporter Pulling A Gun On Black Man Warning That ‘No One Is Wearing A Mask!’
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
- 9 Black-Owned T-Shirt Shops That Are Blackity Black
- Buying Black: How To Find Black Business Near Me
- T.I. Wants Smoke With 50 Cent For Next Verzuz Battle
- Black Fashion Designers From Ohio
- Boosie Badazz & Mo3 “One Of Them Days Again,” Lute “Life” & More | Daily Visuals 7.6.20
- SPORTS: Cleveland Indians Present Its Shortened 2020 Season Schedule