By Taylor Wilkinson
Is Cardi B going to jail? During her 2019 BET performance on Sunday, June 23rd, the rapper mentioned, “I ain’t going to jail” multiple times throughout her show.
Cardi B was involved in an altercation at the Angels strip club in Queens, New York and has been battling the court for months. After going back and forth to plead her innocence, the rapper was recently indicted for misdemeanor charges only days before her BET performance. The rapper and members of her inner circle were allegedly throwing chairs, bottles and different strip club equipment at different employees of the establishment. What makes the tea more exciting is the fact that she was indicted in her home town of New York City.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Regardless of her indictment, Cardi B still managed to enjoy herself at the BET awards and even walked away with two awards; BET award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist and BET award for Best Album of the Year for Invasion of Privacy.
- SMACK And Cardi B Reunite On Netflix’s “Rhythm + Flow”
- Snoop Dogg Has A Professional Blunt Roller On The Payroll!
- Sheriff’s Seize $750,000 Worth Of Heroin In North Columbus!
- Officers have Seizes $750K Worth of Heroin in North Columbus
- Kid Hears What His Mom and Dad REALLY be Doing
- K Michelle Wants Critics to Keep that Same Energy towards R Kelly, like Elvis Presley
- WTF? Nursing Home Workers Arrested for Running Elderly Fight Club
- Check Out Ohio State Football’s ‘Tough love’ Northwestern Trailer
- The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame 2020 Nominees
- Queen Latifah Will Receive Black Culture Award From Harvard