By Taylor Wilkinson
Is Cardi B going to jail? During her 2019 BET performance on Sunday, June 23rd, the rapper mentioned, “I ain’t going to jail” multiple times throughout her show.
Cardi B was involved in an altercation at the Angels strip club in Queens, New York and has been battling the court for months. After going back and forth to plead her innocence, the rapper was recently indicted for misdemeanor charges only days before her BET performance. The rapper and members of her inner circle were allegedly throwing chairs, bottles and different strip club equipment at different employees of the establishment. What makes the tea more exciting is the fact that she was indicted in her home town of New York City.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Regardless of her indictment, Cardi B still managed to enjoy herself at the BET awards and even walked away with two awards; BET award for Best Female Hip-Hop artist and BET award for Best Album of the Year for Invasion of Privacy.
- Battle Rappers Go At Industry Rappers After Nick Cannon’s Diss Response
- Meg Thee Thespian: Megan Thee Stallion Previews Appearance On NBC Series
- The Trailer For Lin Manuel Miranda’s ‘In The Heights’ Is Finally Here, And It Was Worth The Wait [Video]
- Migo’s Head Honcho, Quavo, Produced First Horror Movie ‘The Resort’!
- Columbus Police Searching For Missing 39-Year-Old Man!
- Werk! Regina King And Lizzo Named EW’s Entertainers Of The Year
- Get Your $1 Doughnuts At Krispy Kreme TODAY ONLY!
- Beauty, Brains & Bonkers: Every Regina Hall Story That Made Us LOL And SMH
- Are Tiffany Haddish and Common a Thing?
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Begs For Leniency, Requests Time Served