By: Taylor Wilkinson
When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Beyoncé’s White Area Suit Is Next Level DRIP
- Michael Jordan will be the Presenter for Kobe Bryant Induction into the Hall of Fame
- IRS Will Reportedly Begin Distributing Monthly Stimulus Payments, $300 Per Child
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Dwayne Wade Becomes Minority Owner of Utah Jazz
- Alleah Taylor Opens Up About Former NFL Player Chad Wheeler Brutally Beating Her: ‘It Needs To Be Acknowledged’
- Rihanna Just Brought Back A Few Trends From The 2000s And We’re Not Mad At It