By: Taylor Wilkinson
When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- The Lo’ Down: Rolling Loud Fan Throws Shoe At Da Baby, New Music From Moneybagg Yo & More
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- Four People Shot in Short North Weekend Shooting
- Red, White & Boom Make-Up Date Officially Cancelled
- Fines for Dirt Bike, and ATV May Increase in Columbus
- MODEL MONDAY: Alexis Henry Stepped Into Her Destiny After Years Of Disappointment In The Modeling Industry
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Tiffany Haddish Talks Fitness Prep to Play Flo-Jo: ‘My Legs Are Going to Be Amazing!’
- Sherri Shepherd Talks Weight Loss Journey In People Magazine’s Health Edition: ‘I’ve Never Felt Better!’
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86