By: Taylor Wilkinson
When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- T-Rex And Tay Roc Admit Face-To-Face Is Needed Before Battle
- URL Announces Tsu Surf VS Reed Dollaz For ‘Vol. 5’ To Mix Views
- Akon Considers Running For President In 2024 & Wants Kanye West To Run!
- J. Lo Says She Starred In ‘Hustlers’ Movie For FREE
- Columbus Collabs With App To Curb Downtown Traffic Congestion!
- Myles Garrett Appeal Set for Wednesday
- Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse!!
- Donald Trump Reportedly Was Told To Let A$AP Rocky Sit In Prison
- Stephen A. Smith Slams Colin Kaepernick’s NFL Workout
- Netflix Responds To Mo’Nique Discrimination Lawsuit