By: Taylor Wilkinson
When the famous scandal between Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashians baby daddy, and Kylie Jenner’s ex-bestie, Jordyn Woods, finally seemed as though it was starting to die down, the Kardashians reopened the drama on their hit show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Not only did the women of the Kardashian family explain their point of view they also gave a run-down of who talked to Tristian and Jordyn and the different things that were said. For example, Kylie Jenner, former best friend of Jordyn Woods, mentioned a conversation she had with Woods, stating; “I’m scared of you now. That you are capable of waking up the next morning with a smile on your face.”
On the show, Kylie also mentioned that “it is never going to be the same. At least for a while. If you know, we decide, or I decide to keep her in my life.” News like this is hard to digest because it is difficult to see childhood best friends and sisters have their relationship change forever overnight. The question we are all wondering is, was it worth it?
- Marshay Nicole’s Edge Control Gathered And Laid My Edges
- SheaMoisture And BROWN GIRL Jane Team Up To Support Black-Women Owned Beauty Brands
- Michelle D. Bernard Talks Kamala Harris Vice Presidential Nomination “It’s A Dawn of a New Day” [Listen]
- H-U…You Know! Kamala Harris Becomes First Grad Of An HBCU To Run On A Major Party’s Ticket [VIDEO]
- Hip-Hop Spot: ‘Fresh Prince’ Reboot Details + The Game’s Thoughts On Pop Smoke & Tekashi 6ix9ine [VIDEO]
- Resellers Are Hawking Telfar Bags For Ridiculous Prices And Loyal Customers Are Over It
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop Now
- Shaq Reveals Special Kobe Shrine Inside Home
- Next Up: ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Drama Reboot Is THIS Close To Hitting Streaming
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President