By Taylor Wilkinson
Chris Brown is breaking records once again. Regardless of his past and numerous setbacks, it is almost impossible to say that Chris Brown does not still create extraordinary content.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Brown recently created a new Album, “Indigo.” According to The Shade Room, “Chris Brown’s album #Indigo hasn’t even been completely released yet and is reportedly No. 1 on Apple Music in multiple countries!” The album, Indigo consists of thirty-two songs with a total of two hours and three minutes and is now released to the public. Although there are many fans that are clearly enjoying the album, there are also people who aren’t as in favor of it.
For example, individuals are complaining about how the album’s length. Individuals are also complaining about how Brown could have come a little harder being that he has had better songs in the past. If you haven’t heard it yet, check it out and let us know which song your favorite is!
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win Extra Stimmy Cash From Power!!!
- Watch Ryan Cameron’s Hall Of Fame Ceremony Saturday, Feb. 27th!
- BHM Spotlight: Carl Lamarre Is Forging A Path For Black Creators Through Music, Media & Community
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Throwback: Halle Berry’s Sexy 90s Dress Sends Twitter Into A Tizzy
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
- Chance the Rapper Suing Ex Manager for $3million,for his Damaged Reputation
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- 8 Legendary Black Hollywood Beauties Who Broke The Mold
- Jay-Z Invest intoPerch Credit App to Help Minorities Build Their Credit
- New York Times Internal Report Admits Its Coverage Has Been Rooted In White Perspectives