So sometime year a person or group decided to make a raid “Area 51” twitter account and for some crazy reason over 350 thousand people signed up for the this raid and for the same crazy reason these brave/stupid people are going to do this sometime this year. Well I personally think this is a horrible idea and here are the reason why:
1. YOU NEVER TELL THE MOST SECURE PLACE IN THE WORLD YOUR COMING , THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SIGNED THE RAID PETITION TOLD EVERYONE THE DATE AND TIME THEY PLAN ON EXECUTING THE RAID
2. OUT OF THE 350,000 PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY WILL BE AT THE RAID, PROBABLY ONLY YOU AND A STRONG 50 WILL BE AT THE GATES OF “AREA 51” WHEN EVERYTHING GOES DOWN
3. WHATEVER IS BEHIND THOSE GATES AT “AREA 51” IS THERE FOR A REASON , HOW DO WE KNOW WE WANT TO FREE EVERYTHING THAT’S BEHIND THEM GATES
4. IF EVERYONE DOES SHOW UP THE WHOLE 350K , WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY RUSH THE GATES?? THERE WILL BE A MASS SOMETHING IF THOSE WHO SIGNED THE PETITION DECIDE TO RUSH THE GATES
5. IT’S AREA 51….DUH WHO EVEN CAME UP WITH THIS __________ IDEA ANYWAY!!