WBNS 10TV Meteorologist Mike Davis has reportedly been arrested and charged with pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to NBC4i court documents, on August 5th “Davis knowingly advertised for sale or dissemination, sell, distribute, transport, an image of a minor participating or engaging in sexual activity.” A search was done in Davis Upper Arlington home Thursday, September 5th. The charges are a second-degree felony Davis was reportedly taken into custody Thursday morning and is at the Franklin County Jail awaiting arraignment on September 6th.
Davis has been a meteorologist in Central Ohio for 32 years. A press conference was held regarding Davis case. Watch below:
- Tips On How To Fill Out Census Paperwork
- Da Baby Defends Pushing Hotel Worker, States He Was Protecting Daughter
- 17-Year-Old Ohio Student Graduates College Before Finishing High School!
- Ohio Reports 1,252 Missing Persons, What To Do To Keep Loved Ones Safe
- Beyonce Dominates Internet With Ivy Park Pre-Launch Posts
- 101.1 The Wiz Presents: #WizFreestyleFriday with DJ J.Dough Feat. @dashgwoppo Ep.56
- She’s Shook: Selena Gomez Fans Try To Dethrone Roddy Rich For The #1 Spot — Here’s Who’s Really Winning
- Advice from the OG Boosie Badass
- Pornhub Being Sued For Denying The Deaf Community Access To Their Videos
- Coon Cry: Kodak Black Claims Prison Guards Are Trying To Kill Him Slowly
Columbus Television Personality Arrested and Charged With Child Pornography was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com