We all know Ye is special and has his ways but to ask people to refrain from getting some is just ridiculous.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Let me just say that Kanye will always be one of my favorite people of all time after he said famously on MTV after hurricane Katrina “George Bush doesn’t like black people”. Since that Mr. West has had his ups and downs and currently he’s going thru his gospel transition on this journey he’s stated his Sunday Service where he and his choir goes around the country holding court at megachurches singing and spreading Kanye word/message.
Here’s the reason he asked everyone to not get any nookie while recording he says, “I thought if we could all focus and fast, I mean it’s known when people pray together families that pray together stay together. When people pray together and fast together, the power is increased.”
Full Story Here
- Music Columbus and Power 1075/1063 Presents: Music Business Monday’s Virtual Music Conference
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event
- Erica Campbell Wore A LBD From Kierra Sheard’s Eleven60 Line To Host ‘Urban One Honors’
- Justin Bieber Announces Reschedule Dates for the ‘Justice World Tour’
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: G-Herbo Facing New Federal Charges For False Statement
- Michaela Coel Gives Us A High Dose Of Fashion And Vulnerability in Variety’ Power Of A Woman Issue
- Hot Spot: Jaleel White Says The Cast Of ‘Family Matters’ Did Not Welcome Him On TV One’s Uncensored [WATCH]
- ‘Oppressive Policy’: Racial Justice Organizations Condemn Black Lives Matter Ban At Olympics
- Win Cash From Power!!!
- Police: Suspects ‘Cowardly Shot’ And Killed A California Man Because He Was Black
- Tracee Ellis Ross’ Fashionable Solo Trips Teach Us A Thing Or Two About Dating Yourself