We all know Ye is special and has his ways but to ask people to refrain from getting some is just ridiculous.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Let me just say that Kanye will always be one of my favorite people of all time after he said famously on MTV after hurricane Katrina “George Bush doesn’t like black people”. Since that Mr. West has had his ups and downs and currently he’s going thru his gospel transition on this journey he’s stated his Sunday Service where he and his choir goes around the country holding court at megachurches singing and spreading Kanye word/message.
Here’s the reason he asked everyone to not get any nookie while recording he says, “I thought if we could all focus and fast, I mean it’s known when people pray together families that pray together stay together. When people pray together and fast together, the power is increased.”
Full Story Here
- Amazon Delivery Driver Caught Deliberately Spitting On Package!
- Student Loan Stimulus:: What’s Happening With Your Debt?!
- WWE Smackdown Rescheduled
- Trending Topics: Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Files $94M Lawsuit [VIDEO]
- Tiger Saw A Man: Joe Exotic’s Husband John Finlay Has New Teeth, And He’s Almost Unrecognizable
- Are We Still Allowed to Travel During the Stay At Home Order
- G Herbo Explains When He Realized He Dealt With PTSD, Social Media Scrutiny, Chicago Unifying [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trevor Jackson & Adé Tell Us How Their New Record Came About + Grownish Production Being Put On Hold For The Moment [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- During Coronavirus Crisis, Walmart Says Sales Increased Among Tops & Blouses, But Not Bottoms
- Yara Shahidi Took Craft Scissors To Her Curls On IG And Her Followers Freaked Out