We all know Ye is special and has his ways but to ask people to refrain from getting some is just ridiculous.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Let me just say that Kanye will always be one of my favorite people of all time after he said famously on MTV after hurricane Katrina “George Bush doesn’t like black people”. Since that Mr. West has had his ups and downs and currently he’s going thru his gospel transition on this journey he’s stated his Sunday Service where he and his choir goes around the country holding court at megachurches singing and spreading Kanye word/message.
Here’s the reason he asked everyone to not get any nookie while recording he says, “I thought if we could all focus and fast, I mean it’s known when people pray together families that pray together stay together. When people pray together and fast together, the power is increased.”
Full Story Here
- This Week’s Vitamins: “Things Don’t Get Easier, You Get Better” + More
- Get Unfiltered: What’s A Song You Had No Business Listening To When You Were Younger?
- Jurnee Smollett Speaks On Brother Jussie’s Scandal For First Time
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- New Heat for Your Playlist A$AP Ferg
- “Talk To Tash” Answering All Your Questions On Love, Career, Finances, And More
- e.l.f. Beauty And Alicia Keys Announce The Creation Of A Lifestyle Beauty Brand