We all know Ye is special and has his ways but to ask people to refrain from getting some is just ridiculous.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Let me just say that Kanye will always be one of my favorite people of all time after he said famously on MTV after hurricane Katrina “George Bush doesn’t like black people”. Since that Mr. West has had his ups and downs and currently he’s going thru his gospel transition on this journey he’s stated his Sunday Service where he and his choir goes around the country holding court at megachurches singing and spreading Kanye word/message.
Here’s the reason he asked everyone to not get any nookie while recording he says, “I thought if we could all focus and fast, I mean it’s known when people pray together families that pray together stay together. When people pray together and fast together, the power is increased.”
Full Story Here
- Vote Yes on 2: Minneapolis Deserves Big Change Not More Small Promises
- Freeway Mourns The Passing Of His Daughter Harmony
- Michael B. Jordan Gave A Sweet Speech At Lori Harvey’s SKN Launch Party: ‘There’s No Place I’d Rather Be’
- Melanin Overload: Justine Skye, Normani, Ryan Destiny, And Marsai Martin Shine At Lori Harvey’s SKN Launch Party
- Steve Harvey Credits Wife, Marjorie, For Helping Him Ditch The Long Suits And Upgrading His Style
- Viola Davis Jokes About Fans Poking Fun At The Way She Walked In Heels As Annalise Keating: ‘I Know Y’all Talk About Me Walking In My Heels’
- How To Get Away With Black Murder In America
- DC-Based Black Female Assistant Police Chief Was Actually Told To Get An Abortion Or Be Fired
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Spooky Nail Set Just In Time For Halloween
- Lori Harvey Slays In House of CB