In our final segment our host tall about what the courts are doing to help, delaying evictions and foreclosures, taking extra precautions to protect the 50 young people in juvenile facilities, releasing non-violent offenders from prison on their own bond, allowing people with outstanding warrants to schedule a new hearing date and disregarding whether they’re timely in doing so, and so much more.
- Want to Be a Vendor For Our Job and Recruitment Fair?
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Tracklist + Missy Elliot Receives Her Own Street In Hometown
- Quinta Brunson Signs Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus
- Pickerington schools may not open for all students on first day
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds