In our final segment our host tall about what the courts are doing to help, delaying evictions and foreclosures, taking extra precautions to protect the 50 young people in juvenile facilities, releasing non-violent offenders from prison on their own bond, allowing people with outstanding warrants to schedule a new hearing date and disregarding whether they’re timely in doing so, and so much more.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Episode 39 “Spooky Season”
- Transform Into A Glamorous Mermaid For Halloween With This Simple Makeup Tutorial By MUA Anika Kai
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore Slays On Instagram After Being Eliminated from ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Toya Johnson Threw An Epic 70’s Style Player’s Ball And The Lewks Were Everything!
- That’s BIG Latto To You: Latto’s LIT LA Leakers Freestyle Becomes A Trending Topic On Twitter [Video]
- New Albany changes trick or treat date due to threat of rain, resident requests
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’
- Citizen’s Arrest Law Used To Defend Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Is Rooted In Slavery