Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi celebrated her 29th birthday in style with a lavish party followed up by her normal strip club appearance. But what got everyone’s attention was the fact that Offset was close by and often seen close up on her behind when she was twerking. Offset also blessed his wife with a custom Rolls Royce truck decked out with a matching embedded car seat for their adorable daughter Kulture. When presented with the gift Cardi’s friends started changing “take him back”.
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
According to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- Forget The Critics: Serena Shows Out For The Gram In Her Stuart Weitzman Boots
- Ashley Blaine Featherson On How ‘Bad Hair’ Is Changing Conversations In Black Culture
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- The Lo-Down: Wendy Williams’ Former DJ Speaks Out Amid Concerns About Her Health and On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Why Is It So Unfathomable Cardi B And The City Girls Have Birkin Bags?
- Hip-Hop Spot: Kanye West Sets His Goals Higher, Now Wants To Buy Universal [WATCH]
- Drake Reveals New Album Release Date
- The Oprah Effect: Mogul To Rally Voters With Town Halls In Battleground States Days Before The Election
- Kanye West Spoke To Joe Rogan For 3 Hours, Says Oprah Told Him Not To Run
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet