Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi celebrated her 29th birthday in style with a lavish party followed up by her normal strip club appearance. But what got everyone’s attention was the fact that Offset was close by and often seen close up on her behind when she was twerking. Offset also blessed his wife with a custom Rolls Royce truck decked out with a matching embedded car seat for their adorable daughter Kulture. When presented with the gift Cardi’s friends started changing “take him back”.
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
According to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- Blueface Sneaks DNA Test And Claims Son Is Not His Child
- Man Dies Outside of Lima Nursing Home, Investigation Launched
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Music Curator Challenge: Win $250 + Tix to Travis Scott!
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- New Couple Alert? Lupita Nyong’o And Joshua Jackson Spotted Holding Hands
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- A Three-Part ‘Degrassi’ Docuseries Is In The Works
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
It’s A Wrap?! Cardi B & Offset Unfollow Each Other On Social Media
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Power's 12 Days of Christmas