Rapper Cardi B has filed for divorce from Migos rapper Offset. According to court documents filed at the Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court, there is a petition for Belcalis Almánzar vs Kiari Kendrell Cephus, the real names for the two rappers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi B and Offset’s got married in 2018 and had their daughter Kulture, that same year. Their relationship has had many rumors of infidelities and troubles, but the two always managed to work things out in the end, this time legal action has been filed. Check out the court documents below:
Neither Cardi B or Offset have not publicly addressed the filing, but Cardi B recently posted on her IG Stories that she was, “Her Heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.”
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
- B. Simone Would ‘Rather Be Comfortable Than Cute, But Her Foot Action Collection Is Both!
- 10 Cozy Yet Stylish Lounge Wear Pieces You Need This Holiday Season
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Obama Gives Drake His Blessing to Play Him in Biopic
- Jazmine Sullivan Looks Hot AF In Her Savage X Fenty Lingerie
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- Megan Thee Stallion Denies Claims That Fashion Nova Designs Were Stolen From A Black-Owned, Woman-Owned Brand
- Lush’s Conditioning Hair Primer and Hair Cream Kept My Curls Bouncing
- Charge Your Beauty Routine With Astra Beauty’s Crystal-Energized Lip Gloss
- Be Friends First: Erykah Badu Opens Up About Relationship With Andre 3000
Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset [Court Documents Here] was originally published on hotspotatl.com