Rapper Cardi B has filed for divorce from Migos rapper Offset. According to court documents filed at the Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court, there is a petition for Belcalis Almánzar vs Kiari Kendrell Cephus, the real names for the two rappers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi B and Offset’s got married in 2018 and had their daughter Kulture, that same year. Their relationship has had many rumors of infidelities and troubles, but the two always managed to work things out in the end, this time legal action has been filed. Check out the court documents below:
Neither Cardi B or Offset have not publicly addressed the filing, but Cardi B recently posted on her IG Stories that she was, “Her Heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.”
- Who’s Cappin?! Paris Hilton [VIDEO]
- This Sexy Playmate Is Breaking Her Silence About Her Struggle With Alopecia
- Hip-Hop Spot: YFN Lucci Accidentally Fires Gun On Video Set & Nicki Minaj Fans Think She Had Her Baby [VIDEO]
- The Impact Of Quarantine On Relationships [VIDEO]
- Ohio: More Than 328K People Filed Unemployment In The Last Week
- Mom Of Eric Garner, Launches Petition To Declare September 15 “Eric Garner Day” In NYC
- The Black Ballot: How Do HBCUs Fit Into ‘The Black Vote’?
- ICE Whistleblower Claims Mass Hysterectomies Performed On Migrant Women At Georgia Detention Center
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores
- Chris Rock Says White People Are ‘Mentally Handicapped’ Abusers Who Don’t Understand Racism
Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset [Court Documents Here] was originally published on hotspotatl.com