Rapper Cardi B has filed for divorce from Migos rapper Offset. According to court documents filed at the Fulton County Magistrate, State, and Superior Court, there is a petition for Belcalis Almánzar vs Kiari Kendrell Cephus, the real names for the two rappers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi B and Offset’s got married in 2018 and had their daughter Kulture, that same year. Their relationship has had many rumors of infidelities and troubles, but the two always managed to work things out in the end, this time legal action has been filed. Check out the court documents below:
Neither Cardi B or Offset have not publicly addressed the filing, but Cardi B recently posted on her IG Stories that she was, “Her Heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.”
- DJ Holiday & Lore’l Talk Best Moments From The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jodie Turner Smith Stuns In A Balmain Ensemble
- Dublin Woman Found Guilty of Murdering Husband
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
- AFAF: Would you Delete a Picture If Your Friend Asked You To?
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Biden Pardons Federal Convictions for Possessing Marijuana
- Noreaga Says Issa Rae Helped Him Realize He Was Being Too Messy On Drink Champs
- The Hollywood Reporter Will Honor Issa Rae At Its Annual Women In Entertainment Gala
- Rap Stars Join CA Governor Gavin Newsom As He Signs Bill Limiting Use of Rap Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials
- Michaela Coel Is Beauty Personified On The Cover Of Vogue Magazine
Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset [Court Documents Here] was originally published on hotspotatl.com