Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Comparing Cops’ Arrest Of Robert ‘Bobby’ Crimo To Jayland Walker’s Police Execution
- Toya Johnson Served A LEWK In This Neon Green Herve Leger Ensemble
- Killer Mike Uses Rap To Remind Us Of The Black Man Who Died For Independence Day
- Who Is The Real White Knight In Shining Armor In This Week’s ‘P-Valley’ Episode?
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Vice President Kamala Harris Talks Maternal Health And Abortion Rights At Essence Festival [Video]
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com