Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Happy Birthday, Summer Walker! Here Are 5 Of Her Most Fashionable Moments
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- Celeb Stylist SuperDope Q Adds Vibrancy To Black Hair With “HAIR DOPE”
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- ‘Claiming Our Power, Resilience and Liberation’: The 4th Annual National Black Maternal Health Week
- Hannah Bronfman Dishes On Her Secret To Great Oral Hygiene
- City Boy J Explains Why He Called Out Mooski For Not Including Him In ‘Track Star” Video
Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com