According to NBC4i, The Downtown Split on Interstate 70/71 will be closed the weekend of March 6-7, the Ohio Department of Transportation announced.
The Split, on the south side of Downtown between I-71 and State Route 315, will close at 11 p.m. Friday for beam installation on a bridge that will eventually provide access to eastbound I-70 from Fulton Street as part of a reconfiguration of that stretch of the freeway.
Traffic on I-70 will have to detour around the closure using I-670 and I-71. Traffic on I-71 will need to use 315 and I-670 to go around the closure.
The highways are slated to open by 5am Monday March 8th
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Barack Obama Didn’t Have To Roast Herschel Walker Like This, But We’re Glad He Did
- Has A Suspect Been Has An Arrest Been Made In The Case Of Shanquella Robinson? In The Case Of Shanquella Robinson
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- On Second Thought: Kanye West No Longer Acquiring Conservative Social Network ‘Parler’
- Sabrina Elba Slays In A Curve Hugging Brown Dress
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- Laurence Fishburne To Present LeVar Burton With Lifetime Achievement Honors At The First Annual Children’s & Family Emmy Awards Ceremony
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Food For Thought: LeBron James Has A Question For The Media
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’
Traffic Closure: 70/71 Split Downtown Will Be Closed this Weekend was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com