According to NBC4i, Columbus Fire confirmed that a building on the east side partially collapsed Monday afternoon.
Photos show that a majority of one side of the building is torn. According to CFD, multiple units were sent to 1032 E. Long St. on the report of a rescue. At the scene, fire officials discovered the building partially collapsed.
No injuries or missing people have been reported at this time as Columbus Fire continues to search the area.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lori Harvey Gives Us A Slay In All Fur Ensemble For Paris Fashion Week
- Jordyn Woods Slays On Instagram In A Little Black Dress
- Ayesha Curry Gives Us Style Goals In Miu Miu For Paris Fashion Week
- Lakeyah Talks Revolt Summit Performance, #TheImpactATL & More
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jayda Cheaves On Opening Up Her Life On “The Impact Atlanta ‘I’m A Little Scared”
- DreamDoll At The Impact Atlanta Red Carpet “You Have To Have A Strong Mind For Reality TV’
- Dess Dior On ‘The Impact Atlanta’ ‘Watch Me Grind’
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- WATCH: Trailer Released For Season 3 Of The Emmy Award Winning Series ‘Ghostwriter’
Building Collapses in King-Lincoln Bronzeville Neighborhood was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com