According to NBC4i, Ohio has surpassed 3 million all-time COVID-19 cases, a weekly new case report from the Ohio Department of Health showed Thursday.
The state was on the verge of hitting the milestone — which indicates more than a fourth of all Ohioans have now contracted the virus at some point — in its previous report, when ODH recorded 2,976,027 all-time cases. The state has been moving up in total cases at a pace of over 20,000 a week for five weeks in a row.
ODH Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff did not mention the third million-milestone in a same-day press conference about COVID-19 and monkeypox.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Yung Miami Gets Us Ready For The Weekend In Latest IG Post
- Lizzo Models New Yitty Leggings In Latest Instagram Post
- Win Tickets to See Giveon
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- R&B Group DVSN Highlights This Week’s New Music Roundup
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’