According to the Washington AP, the U.S. economy added a solid 146,000 jobs in November and the unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent, the lowest since December 2008. The Superstorm Sandy had only a minimal effect on the numbers, said the government. Hiring remained steady during the storm but the economy added 49,000 less jobs in October and September than expected However, there is proof that the storm did affect the economic activity. For more on the numbers, click HERE
Like Power 107.5 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ravens Player Terrell Suggs Gives Up His Guns After Chiefs Murder-Suicide
- Biggie’s Autopsy Report Revealed!
- Alicia Keys Scores Record-Tying Sixth Straight No. 1 Album on R&B/Hip-Hop Albums
- Rick Ross North Carolina Dates Cancelled After Gang Threats
- Rihanna Inks Brown-Inspired ‘Breezy’ Tattoo