Tell me what is up with all these celebs and ball players having their cake and eating it too?!
NFL legend Dan Marino – a pregame analyst for CBS — just admitted he knocked up a CBS Sports production assistant in 2004 … while he was still married to his wife.
The baby mama is Donna Savattere — who was 35 years old at the time of the affair. Savattere gave birth to a daughter in 2005 … Dan’s 7th child. He has 6 with his current wife Claire … to whom he’s been married for the past 28 years.
Marino released a statement to the NY Post … saying, “I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.”
He continues, “My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family.” [tmz.com]
- Top 10 HILARIOUS Super Bowl Commercials Of 2012 [VIDEOS]
- She Has A Name: Hadiya Pendleton Performed At Inauguration Now Shot Dead In Chicago, White House Responds
- WTF!!! Man Almost Killed By The Vajajay Performing Oral
- Nicki Minaj’s Boyfriend Caught Up Creeping!?
- SMH | What’s Wrong With This Picture?