Years ago, I gave up singing. Completely. I just focused on being a wife and a mother. Let me clarify that. I never stopped singing. I just didn’t share it. I’ve recorded a lot of music and just listened to it in the car or in my basement—never sharing it with anyone. So because of that, a lot of people are hearing my new song and seeing this video and they’re like—oh that’s right, she sings! I get it, especially with young people who might not know Xscape or who know T.I. and his music and see me as just his wife. But I’m not just his wife. I’m a singer. I have been for a long time. And it’s a very big part of who I am. I missed being in the studio at first. But with the OMG Girlz, I got a chance to write and produce, and that was how I stayed connected to music. http://on.vibe.com/1pMh1ss
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- Karrine Steffans Shares Lil Wayne’s Texts About Christina Milian on Instagram
- Beyonce Dancers Les Twins Sucker Punched At Las Vegas Dance Off!! (video)
- Dime Time News: Nope, it isn't Photoshopped! Tiger Woods In a Photo Missing a Tooth!
- BREAKING NEWS: Lil Wayne fires back at Birdman with new song...I Saved Your A??, But Now I'm Gone! Warning Explicit Language!!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS