Years ago, I gave up singing. Completely. I just focused on being a wife and a mother. Let me clarify that. I never stopped singing. I just didn’t share it. I’ve recorded a lot of music and just listened to it in the car or in my basement—never sharing it with anyone. So because of that, a lot of people are hearing my new song and seeing this video and they’re like—oh that’s right, she sings! I get it, especially with young people who might not know Xscape or who know T.I. and his music and see me as just his wife. But I’m not just his wife. I’m a singer. I have been for a long time. And it’s a very big part of who I am. I missed being in the studio at first. But with the OMG Girlz, I got a chance to write and produce, and that was how I stayed connected to music. http://on.vibe.com/1pMh1ss
- GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD ON THE RADIO!
- Powerfest 2015 DAM CAM [Photos]
- Can You Spot A Baby Bump? Beyonce Cuddles Up With Jay Z In New Photo Amid Pregnancy Rumors
- Real Life Drama Between Taraji Henson & Terrence Howard? Her Camp Addresses The Rumors
- 5 Things Men Want Women To Wear
- Lebron James Speaks out on Violence in Cleveland