Years ago, I gave up singing. Completely. I just focused on being a wife and a mother. Let me clarify that. I never stopped singing. I just didn’t share it. I’ve recorded a lot of music and just listened to it in the car or in my basement—never sharing it with anyone. So because of that, a lot of people are hearing my new song and seeing this video and they’re like—oh that’s right, she sings! I get it, especially with young people who might not know Xscape or who know T.I. and his music and see me as just his wife. But I’m not just his wife. I’m a singer. I have been for a long time. And it’s a very big part of who I am. I missed being in the studio at first. But with the OMG Girlz, I got a chance to write and produce, and that was how I stayed connected to music. http://on.vibe.com/1pMh1ss
- PEPSI 107.5 POWERFEST ft. Juicy J, Migos, More! CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
- Kanye West Stops Concert Because Fan In a Wheelchair won't Stand Up
- How Old Is Rae Sremmurd? POLL & ANSWER
- The Best Local Music On The Radio!!!
- And people wonder why AIDs is on the rise!! Mackin' For Survival: Homeless Guy Survives By Picking Up Women Every Night!
- Dj Big Bink’s Dummy of the Day: Iggy Azalea’s got a SexTape?!? “It's NOT me ... it MIGHT be me ... IF it's me, my evil ex is just getting’ back at me”… OK?!?