It appears that the producers for tonight’s Video Music Awards on MTV like to live dangerously. According to a celebrity seating chart that has leaked, Drake, Rihanna and Chris Brown will be seated in the front row within bottle-throwing distance of each other.
Drake and Chris Brown were involved in a club brawl--presumably over Rihanna–that left several patrons injured and lawyers sharpening their talons. So the last thing anyone expects is for them to be in the same building, nevermind the same section of a theater.
Allhiphop.com posted the image below which shows where Rihanna will be sitting in relation to Drake, and where Chris Brown will be sitting as well. This looks like a missed #Eastwooding opportunity to us, but is this a good idea to you?
RELATED: List 2012 VMA Winners
- President Barack Obama Speaks at the 2012 Democratic National Convention
- Jennifer Williams Has Reached Out To Evelyn Lozada
- Watch President Obama’s Entire Speech At The DNC
- Queen Latifah Sings A Jazzy National Anthem at NFL Kickoff… HOT OR NOT?
- K. Michelle Will Fight Memphitz’s Lawsuit
Chris Brown, Drake & Rihanna Seated Together For VMA’s [PHOTOS] was originally published on theurbandaily.com