CompanyTelhio Credit UnionLocationColumbus, OH 43213IndustriesBankingJob TypeFull TimeEmployeeYears of Experience1+ to 2 YearsEducation LevelHigh School or equivalentCareer LevelExperienced (Non-Manager)Salary
hourly plus incentives
Lending Consultant – Consumer lending
About the Job
Base + Incentives!
We are looking for full-time Consumer Lending Sales Consultants to provide education, service, support and creative lending solutions to our members. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who love lending and who love working in a team environment!
Telhio is a strong financial institution, serving Columbus and the surrounding communities since 1934. We provide a full-range of banking services for our 48,000 members, and membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Franklin, Fairfield and Delaware Counties. Telhio Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer
Telhio offers highly competitive pay and we provide Health, Dental, Vision Disability, & Life insurance, complemented by free gym memberships for employees enrolled in our Health insurance. We have an excellent company matching 401(k) plan, with immediate vesting. Our generous schedule for paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time allow you the flexibility you need to maintain work-life balance; and we also offer employee training and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
This position is responsible for servicing the needs of the members for all products and services through in-bound calls which includes looking for sales opportunities when reviewing credit applications for underwriting decisions. A complete understanding of all accounts and services as well as strong member service skills are essential. Acting as a one-stop information source, the Consumer Lending Sales Consultant’s primary focus is to interview members for all consumer and mortgage equity loan requests and assist the member in resolving any loan-related problems.
- Must posses a min of 1 year exp. in consumer lending (auto, equity, personal loans), and banking product sales.
- Call center background preferred
- A background in mortgages processing/ sales preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills to provide a high level of accuracy on all transactions
- Has ability to work independently with little supervision as well as actively participate in team meetings and events
- Possess team “attitude” and professionalism
- Strong computer and data entry skills along with ability to operate standard office equipment such as copier, calculator,10-key/adding machine.
- Must successfully complete the Telhio training course
- Must be registered and with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- Notary Public designation preferred
- Must have a valid / unexpired Ohio drivers license
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, you will need to have good manual dexterity as well as speaking and hearing ability. This position requires sitting; some reaching; standing; some stooping or kneeling. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. It is expected that the employee will read, compile, compute and record numerical and statistical data.
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Karrine Steffans Explains How She Got Her Nickname "Super Head" [VIDEO]
Foxy Brown “I Was 15 When Jay-Z Took My Virginity. He Was 27″
Urban One Thanksgivingback 2023 Turkey Tour
Rumor Has It Jay-Z Gave Foxy Brown A STD And Took Her Virginity AT 15!
Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Power's 12 Days of Christmas