The clothing store has launched the “Make America Gay Again” campaign in honor of Pride Month. The limited-edition collection was created in collaboration with the Human Rights Campaign and includes tees, tanks, tote bags, and hats (because, duh).
Thirty percent of American Apparel’s sales will go toward supporting the Equality Act, while HRC is donating all of its profits from items purchased on hrc.org/shop.
We’re always here for a good cause, and any way to a put a positive spin on the trainwreck that is Trump and his “Make America Great Again” silliness.
SOURCE: MTV | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
25 Magazine Covers Celebrating LGBT Pride
1. TIME magazine fights for gay marriage with these covers.Source: 1 of 8
2. Kate Moss makes out with a transgender model on the cover of Love magazine.Source: 2 of 8
3. "Orange Is The New Black" actress Ruby Rose poses and makes out with her fiancee.Source: 3 of 8
4. Jason Collins, the first openly gay player in the NBA, covers TIME magazine's 100 Most Influential Issue.Source: 4 of 8
5. A prominent fighter for gay rights, Lady Gaga poses for Q magazine wearing a strap on.Source: 5 of 8
6. Michael Sam covers Sports Illustrated amid questions of the NFL's tolerance for a gay player.Source: 6 of 8
7. Robin Roberts opens up about being a lesbian on the cover of People.Source: 7 of 8
8. Another stunning cover from Laverne Cox on Bust magazine.Source: 8 of 8
What’s Good, Trump: American Apparel Shades the Republican Nominee With Brilliant Slogan was originally published on globalgrind.com