Diddy tops Forbes’ list of the richest men in hip-hop for the seventh year in a row with a new net worth of $820 million.
He makes the majority of his money from his deals with Diageo’s Ciroc, the alkaline water brand Aquahydrate and DeLeon tequila, as well as his stakes in the Revolt digital cable TV network that he founded in 2013.
Diddy’s held the #1 spot on Forbes‘ list since 2011, when his net worth was estimated to be $500 million.
Jay Z came in at No. 2 this year with $810 million with his fortune being attributed to his stake in Tidal, Roc Nation, and Armand de Brignanc Champagne.Dr. Dre placed third with $740 million. Forbes attributed most of his earnings from his cut from the sale of his Beats Electronics company to Apple for $3 billion in 2014.
Birdman came in at No. 4 with $110 million, while Drake placed fifth with $90 million.
Also On Power 107.5:
12 photos Launch gallery
1. #powerfallfest is lit 🔥
1 of 12
2. @liluzivert x @power1075 x #FallFest x #KBFilms 🎞📽
2 of 12
3. The homie @djlukenastyy in the building tonight at #PowerFallFest. I'm DJn his set so we bout to set Columbus on 🔥🔥🔥🔥 #DownWithTheKing
3 of 12
4. 🔥🔥🔥 #powerfallfest
4 of 12
5. lil uzi lit #powerfallfest
5 of 12
6. Backstage at the #PowerFallFest @djbigbink and Vonzail @musiqman81 ..#bigbinkshow
6 of 12
7. @lildonair with her "life sized" LilD sign 💁🏽
7 of 12
8. #AboutLastNight #LilUziVert #RockStarLifeStyleMightDontMakeIt
8 of 12
9 of 12
10. #we LIT!!!!!! #powerfallfest #bigbinkshow
10 of 12
11. Hey Columbus @thedopedixon has you covered on all BTS of Fall Fest on that snap @ "Power1075" 👑
11 of 12
12. #rp @LILDonAIR: "I said "hey @djmrking we should dress alike!" He said "that's corny." Then I see this 🙄 That's my dj doe!! #PowerFallFest
12 of 12