Before you make plans make a plan to beat the traffic.
Every year hundreds of thousands of people make their way to downtown Columbus for the Red, White and Boom celebration. This year it’s expected to host over 400,000 people.
With fun comes some frustrations due to road closures and traffic. We gonna help you out and give you the list of closures to prepare for in advance.
Thursday, June 29 through Tuesday, July 4
- W. Spring Street between Marconi Boulevard and Neil Avenue from 9 a.m., Thursday, June 29 through Tuesday, July 4, TBD.
Friday, June 30 at 9 a.m to Tuesday, July 4 at 6 a.m.
- W. Long Street from Hocking Street to Marconi Boulevard
- Civic Center Drive from W. Broad Street to E. Rich Street
- S. Second Street from E. Rich Street to W. Main Street
Sunday, July 2 9 a.m. to Tuesday, July 4, 6 a.m.
- Marconi Boulevard from W. Long Street to W. Broad Street will be closed
Monday, July 3, from 9 a.m. to Tuesday, July 4, 6 a.m.
- W. Broad Street from S. Belle Street to Washington Boulevard will be closed
Monday, July 3, from 7:30 p.m. to midnight.
- Neil Avenue from Vine Street to W. Long Street
- W. Spring Street from Hickory Street to Neil Avenue
For parade movement will be closed from Monday, July 3 to Tuesday 5:50-7:30 p.m.
- W. Rich Street from S. Belle Street to N. High Street
- W. Main Street from S. Second Street to High Street
- W. Town Street from Civic Center Drive to High Street
- E. State Street from Front to High streets
- E. Lynn Street from Front Street to just past Wall Street
- E. Gay Street from Front Street to High Street
- W. Long Street from Marconi Boulevard to High Street
- E. Lafayette Street from Front Street to near High Street
- E. Spring Street from Marconi Boulevard to High Street
- Hickory Street from W. Spring Street to Front Street
- W. Nationwide Boulevard from Ludlow Street to High Street
- Front Street from Nationwide Boulevard to W. Main Street
HEADS UP: Road Closures During Red, White And Boom was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com